Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Nerf Herder 83
Nerf Herder 83

0 Credits 4 Posts
I understand destinytracker covers all the stats. With that being said I am curious to what piece(s) of gear are the rarest obtained. I have the dead orbit jumpship "the fermi solution" as well as the queens sniper rifle "the supremecy" both of which I find rare. I'm sure there are items out there that are even harder to obtain. So is there anyway to track which in game obtainable items are the rarest yet collected items in the game?

Beastmode3204
Beastmode3204

0 Credits 1 Posts
Nerf Herder 83 said:I understand destinytracker covers all the stats. With that being said I am curious to what piece(s) of gear are the rarest obtained. I have the dead orbit jumpship "the fermi solution" as well as the queens sniper rifle "the supremecy" both of which I find rare. I'm sure there are items out there that are even harder to obtain. So is there anyway to track which in game obtainable items are the rarest yet collected items in the game?
I think the Vex is still pretty rare, although many people still have it, a lot don't

Nerf Herder 83
Nerf Herder 83

0 Credits 4 Posts
lol I had 7 of them! Down to 4 now! I think the dead orbit ship is way more rare

Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
Honestly the Crux Of Crota/Necrochasm is pretty rare. Also, a lot of the faction rewards are rare because the packages are so broken. Some players (myself included) get a mote of light and a commendation and thats it while other players can get a weapon, shader, asendant materials and a commendation in one package.

Daimyon
Daimyon

174 Credits 119 Posts
Apparently Fatebringer.

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."
-Theodore Roosevelt
Bane
Bane

35 Credits 65 Posts
Thudnerlord and Hardlight tend to be pretty rare, as Xur has never sold them. Although, like people have been saying, faction rewards like shaders and ships take the cake because you have to be really lucky, and you only get a chance every so often.

That being said, I do not think the site has the feature you're looking for, and I'm not sure if it's even possible. You could request it in this forum though.

Nerf Herder 83
Nerf Herder 83

0 Credits 4 Posts
I have all of the exotics except the necrochasm, and some faction shaders/ship, was just curious to hat is the top 5 rarest items to obtain in the game at the current time.
Bane said:Thudnerlord and Hardlight tend to be pretty rare, as Xur has never sold them. Although, like people have been saying, faction rewards like shaders and ships take the cake because you have to be really lucky, and you only get a chance every so often.

That being said, I do not think the site has the feature you're looking for, and I'm not sure if it's even possible. You could request it in this forum though.

Faker cc
Faker cc

0 Credits 8 Posts
Yea, as stated above those faction rewards would be about the rarest. Then again of course it is all RNG based.

Radical Scopez
Radical Scopez

22 Credits 41 Posts
Bane said:
Even though Xur hasnt sold the thunderlord or hardlight I feel like they are both dropped very often so I wouldn't consider them VERY rare. (I have gotten the thunderlord four times and the hardlight twice)

Nerf Herder 83
Nerf Herder 83

0 Credits 4 Posts
The week they nerfed the vex, I received one vex per character and two of them got hardlights from nightfall! I have yet to received an upgraded version of it but still I have gotten atleast 2 of every exotic. I feel the supremacy (the queens sniper) is far more rare.

Radical Scopez said:
Bane said:
Even though Xur hasnt sold the thunderlord or hardlight I feel like they are both dropped very often so I wouldn't consider them VERY rare. (I have gotten the thunderlord four times and the hardlight twice)