Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Micky O Neil
Micky O Neil

1 Credits 13 Posts
Anyone else having this problem? it's been since the patch has came out.

AppIeseed
AppIeseed

0 Credits 2 Posts
Yes i also have this problem

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Micky O Neil said:Anyone else having this problem? it's been since the patch has came out.

Have you played any games recently? try that and update your stats

AppIeseed said:Yes i also have this problem

You dont have an account linked to Destiny Tracker so you cant have this problem

Micky O Neil
Micky O Neil

1 Credits 13 Posts
Been playing today, I tried the update button and nothing. It does seem to update like 1 of 10 games tho

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 295 Posts
Micky O Neil said:Been playing today, I tried the update button and nothing. It does seem to update like 1 of 10 games tho

On the Bungie website, it says your last 3 games were:
Twilight Gap; 4hr 45min ago
Burning Shrine; 20 hr 15min ago
Exodus Blue; 23 hr 25min ago

On DTR it has those games in your recently played PvP activites.

If you believe that some of your games are not registering, then it is a problem on Bungie's side, not ours

Micky O Neil
Micky O Neil

1 Credits 13 Posts
okay.....thx bro

htesoldier
htesoldier

0 Credits 1 Posts
i've completed crotas end 3 different times in the last 48 hours. Two of them are no gun runs but we can't check our stats to make sure that it was legitimate because the raids we completed won't show up in recent games for any of us.

AppIeseed
AppIeseed

0 Credits 2 Posts
Well my account isnt linked to this destiny tracker profile, but i do have an account linked to this website, i always check my stats but stats wouldnt update for like 3 days.
seems to be working now.. well kind of

helibrewer
helibrewer

0 Credits 3 Posts
Micky O Neil said:Anyone else having this problem? it's been since the patch has came out.

Might Nightfall shows DNF on DTR but Bungie shows I finished it and I did get the drop so I'm not sure about how the update is doing.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
If recently played games aren't showing up in your history, you should post about it in the Bungie help forum.

People still play this pile of shit?
TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
This sometimes happens post patch / update. Last time it took 2 days before all the stats were sorted. I spoke with someone this morning, and it appeared all their games were now showing up. I would say check and update your stats again. If it is not working then, I will escalate this to Xorth.

SirWoIfe
SirWoIfe

0 Credits 1 Posts
yep

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
Hi, @Amaterasu929

This thread was created over a year ago. If you're having a problem, please create your own thread with as much information as possible instead of bumping a thread up from the grave.

Thanks.

People still play this pile of shit?

This thread is closed