Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

xavininho10
xavininho10

0 Credits 1 Posts
I recently made a 2nd hunter character so I could play rumble with a hunter without ruining my score per game average which was 4,460+ on my main hunter. However after 50 games the stat tracker is recording my score/game average from my 2nd hunter on my main hunter: the class rank went from 300 something for score/game on my main to 65000 something because my 2nd hunter has 2600pts per game due to the fact i almost exclusively play rumble on it. Is there a way to separate the class ranking on each character? So my score/game average on my main will not be affected by my 2nd hunter's stats. Also, I have many more games on my main hunter, so why isn't that hunter the focus for my stats between the two characters instead of the new one I just made?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
xavininho10 said:

You haven't linked your PSN ID and/or Xbox LIVE Gamertag to your DestinyTracker account. Could you please login here then go here to link your account? We won't be able to assist you unless you link your account.

mattice
mattice

4 Credits 24 Posts
if im right you will also have to play a certain amount of games before DTR is going to track your account :)

i dont know the exact amount though

Only the strong survive.

Like me.
top 1%
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
mattice said:

He's aware of that, re-read his post.

This thread is closed