Destiny Tracker Network
Destiny will undergo server maintenance tomorrow (3/23) starting at 9 AM PDT with no expected downtime for players.
Alert Link: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13125

This thread is closed

CHIEF PRIME
CHIEF PRIME

0 Credits 5 Posts
At first I thought I could not join the ``Netherlands`` leaderboard or the ``the Netherlands`` leaderboard. The problem is I cannot join ANY regional leaderboard. I already have my gamertag linked to my account. Could you please help me with this? Thank you in advance and keep up the great work!

xorth
xorth

640 Credits 507 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
CHIEF PRIME said:At first I thought I could not join the ``Netherlands`` leaderboard or the ``the Netherlands`` leaderboard. The problem is I cannot join ANY regional leaderboard. I already have my gamertag linked to my account. Could you please help me with this? Thank you in advance and keep up the great work!

I'm confused. Are you getting an error? Walk me through your troubles.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
xorth said:
CHIEF PRIME said:At first I thought I could not join the ``Netherlands`` leaderboard or the ``the Netherlands`` leaderboard. The problem is I cannot join ANY regional leaderboard. I already have my gamertag linked to my account. Could you please help me with this? Thank you in advance and keep up the great work!

I actually got a PM about this yesterday from someone who had a correctly linked account, but wasnt showing up on the Chile regional LB.

xorth
xorth

640 Credits 507 Posts
Oh, did you ask them to update their stats after they join the lb?

TheBigL said:
xorth said:

I actually got a PM about this yesterday from someone who had a correctly linked account, but wasnt showing up on the Chile regional LB.

CHIEF PRIME
CHIEF PRIME

0 Credits 5 Posts
xorth said:Oh, did you ask them to update their stats after they join the lb?

TheBigL said:
xorth said:

From the day I registered this account (DT name CHIEF PRIME, platform XONE, GT X CHIEF PRIME X) I cannot join the regional leaderboards. There are 2 boards for the country the Netherlands where I am from. One is called ``Netherlands`` the other ``the Netherlands``. At the moment you can only try and join the former leaderboard. I do not show up on that board. I posted on the support forums and TheBigL replied he would notify you of this problem because there were other players from my country who had the same problem. After a couple of months of trying every week I thought well why not try and join another board, in this instance Bosnia and Hercegovina where I am originally from. I do not show up on that board either. I have my GT linked. I do not get any error messages. I just do not show up on any board after joining, saving, updating and checking. I hope you can help.

Keep up the great work on the site!

xorth
xorth

640 Credits 507 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Fixed. You had two users names attached to your gamertag. I removed the gt from your other user name which you are not currently using.

I see you on the LB now.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
xorth said:Oh, did you ask them to update their stats after they join the lb?

TheBigL said:
xorth said:

Negative. However, I went ahead and updated his stats for him about 2 hours ago and just checked the regional LB for him and still not there.

CHIEF PRIME
CHIEF PRIME

0 Credits 5 Posts
xorth said:Fixed. You had two users names attached to your gamertag. I removed the gt from your other user name which you are not currently using.

I see you on the LB now.

Thank you very much!

I am Deathclaw
I am Deathclaw

0 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:Fixed. You had two users names attached to your gamertag. I removed the gt from your other user name which you are not currently using.

I see you on the LB now.

Can you Help me? I'm trying to join the Colombia leaderbord but it won't let me...

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar