Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Jabe Howell
Jabe Howell

0 Credits 3 Posts
So, I started my main as a female titan, and played with that character since day 1 on Destiny. For quite some time, I wanted my titan to be a male because it just look better, so once they increased vault space, I finally was able to store my gear and items to delete the character and level up again as a male. The problem is that I lost all the stats for this character. Can your team help me get this information back from a backup or something?

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 296 Posts
DestinyTracker collects stats directly from Bungie, so if a character is no longer on their side, it will not be here either. Unfortunately, your character is lost :(

Sengir79
Sengir79

273 Credits 201 Posts
Morarn said:DestinyTracker collects stats directly from Bungie, so if a character is no longer on their side, it will not be here either. Unfortunately, your character is lost :(


Not necessarily true, we may have a cached version somewhere, but that's for xorth to answer.


TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
Paging @xorth

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 517 Posts
Sorry @Jabe Howell xbox or psn?

Jabe Howell
Jabe Howell

0 Credits 3 Posts
Whitevelvet on PSN

Thanks for anything you can do, and for getting back with me @xorth

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 517 Posts
Jabe Howell said:Whitevelvet on PSN

Thanks for anything you can do, and for getting back with me @xorth


@Jabe Howell here you go.

Jabe Howell
Jabe Howell

0 Credits 3 Posts
xorth said:
Jabe Howell said:Whitevelvet on PSN

Thanks for anything you can do, and for getting back with me @xorth


@Jabe Howell here you go.


@Xorth -- Thank you very much.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
xorth said:


Awesome Xorth is awesome. :)


Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
bisuit01
bisuit01

0 Credits 3 Posts
I deleted my main Hunter... Can anyone help me just recover my stats? I'm on ps4 I don't remember if I deleted it before switching from ps3 though if that matters. PSN bisuit01 please help

This thread is closed