Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Foti
Foti

0 Credits 1 Posts
Is there any way of getting a summary of the number of swords used by a player during Crota raids?

I'd like to see stats for number of swords used on every raid in order to aggregate and analyze how many swords it took someone to take down Crota - and not just for each game, but a summary of all games they every played.

So if someone I know is a blowhard with a loud mouth for instance, and I wanted to prove that it took them say 200 sword runs to bring down Crota just once, I'd like to have the stats to back that up.

Nobody likes a blowhard so any help here is appreciated :)

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
Foti said:Is there any way of getting a summary of the number of swords used by a player during Crota raids?

I'd like to see stats for number of swords used on every raid in order to aggregate and analyze how many swords it took someone to take down Crota - and not just for each game, but a summary of all games they every played.

So if someone I know is a blowhard with a loud mouth for instance, and I wanted to prove that it took them say 200 sword runs to bring down Crota just once, I'd like to have the stats to back that up.

Nobody likes a blowhard so any help here is appreciated :)

I'm pretty positive that is not a recorded stat on bungie.net and thus can't be shown here either. :(

This thread is closed