Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

FattyMoBookyButt
FattyMoBookyButt

0 Credits 4 Posts
I'm most likely a big dummy. But I can't figure out how to change which character's stats are being shown on the playlists section. Is it possible?

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
FattyMoBookyButt said:I'm most likely a big dummy. But I can't figure out how to change which character's stats are being shown on the playlists section. Is it possible?

Actually, you aren't missing anything. We decided a while ago, through much deliberation, that playlist stats would be better served on a per account basis (PSN / XBL) rather than a per character basis.

FattyMoBookyButt
FattyMoBookyButt

0 Credits 4 Posts
That makes sense. But I've played Trials of Osiris on two of my characters and the "Trials of Osiris" tab is not showing up. I thought that was because I was viewing the one character that hadn't played...

Playlist Page

Any idea why that's happening?

FattyMoBookyButt
FattyMoBookyButt

0 Credits 4 Posts
I updated my stats and it's showing now. (I'm 90% sure I did that this morning, definitely did it yesterday.) But it's all good now.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
FattyMoBookyButt said:I updated my stats and it's showing now. (I'm 90% sure I did that this morning, definitely did it yesterday.) But it's all good now.

Ah, it may have taken a little bit of time to collect all the data.. that or just needed a second refresh. Everything is all good now though?

This thread is closed