Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Supreme Verdict
Supreme Verdict

1 Credits 3 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hello! This may have been requested/suggested before, and it may not be possible, so sorry if either of those statements are true. But I have a request for a new type of leaderboard:

Specific Weapon Kills & Precision Kills

What I'm getting at is a leaderboard (just like all the others already in place) that shows us who has the most kills or the most precision kills for a specific weapon. Want to know who's the best with the No Land Beyond? Check the leaderboard. Do the top players rank high on the Thorn leaderboard? Of course they do, but check anyways. Do people who use The Messenger get more Precision kills or Body shots? Look at the leaderboard.

I think it would be a neat feature that (as far as I can tell) implements data you already have access to. Just a humble request!

Thanks for reading!

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
Supreme Verdict said:Hello! This may have been requested/suggested before, and it may not be possible, so sorry if either of those statements are true. But I have a request for a new type of leaderboard:

Specific Weapon Kills & Precision Kills

What I'm getting at is a leaderboard (just like all the others already in place) that shows us who has the most kills or the most precision kills for a specific weapon. Want to know who's the best with the No Land Beyond? Check the leaderboard. Do the top players rank high on the Thorn leaderboard? Of course they do, but check anyways. Do people who use The Messenger get more Precision kills or Body shots? Look at the leaderboard.

I think it would be a neat feature that (as far as I can tell) implements data you already have access to. Just a humble request!

Thanks for reading!

I'm not the web dev and I don't have access to the API that we get the data from, so take my words with a grain of salt. That said, I believe that there are a few problems.

We CAN collect Exotic weapon stats. The extent of that, I'm unsure. Right now I believe we have access to the PvE stats for exotics.

Anything lower than an exotic class weapon, we don't have weapon specific access to like you requested. With so many guns in the game, that may be the reasoning behind Bungie not supporting specific stats.

That said, I'll let @xorth, the developer, give you the full run down.

Supreme Verdict
Supreme Verdict

1 Credits 3 Posts
Ah okay, I figured there would be a limit to anything below exotics. Thanks for the reply!

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 517 Posts
Supreme Verdict said:Ah okay, I figured there would be a limit to anything below exotics. Thanks for the reply!

Exotics is all we get, and I'm not even sure what all data that includes, if it's from PvE too, etc. I've put in the request to bungie to give us this data. Numerous people want it!

Firestorm7i
Firestorm7i

0 Credits 3 Posts
I'd really want this feature as well. Want to see how many of my kills are from my Arminius or Zen Meteor.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Firestorm7i said:I'd really want this feature as well. Want to see how many of my kills are from my Arminius or Zen Meteor.

Such information is not available in the Bungie API so we can't offer this service.

Sorry.

Follow me on Twitter:@HeyImSwat

This thread is closed