Destiny 2 Tracker Network
jacob murk em
jacob murk em

0 Credits 1 Posts
I've tried to join the Regional Leaderboards a long time ago, didn't work, dismissed it and went on my merry way. I tried again today and I still can't join. What am I doing wrong?

DAwGia
DAwGia

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm having this same issue. It's not working for me.

DAwGia
DAwGia

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm having this same issue. It's not working for me. I clicked Join Leaderboard, fill in my class, country, state, click Join. It tells me to update stats. I go to my stats page and click Update Stats. I never show up in leaderboards.

Yin
Yin

309 Credits 356 Posts
DAwGia said:I'm having this same issue. It's not working for me. I clicked Join Leaderboard, fill in my class, country, state, click Join. It tells me to update stats. I go to my stats page and click Update Stats. I never show up in leaderboards.

What is your location currently set to? I'll look into this for you.

keezdawg
keezdawg

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm having the same issue, username is keezdawg

DinoLikPuu
DinoLikPuu

0 Credits 5 Posts
I can not get my name to come up I try everything I spent a whole day looking at what I had done wrong trying to figure out.... I just says wait 30 minutes and update stats I do it nothing happened... Let down destinytracker why this only happen to me

a7torque
a7torque

0 Credits 7 Posts
I'm having the same problem as well. Put my info in this morning and it still won't show any stats.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
a7torque said:.

Did you update your stats after doing this?

a7torque
a7torque

0 Credits 7 Posts
Yeah multiple times unfortunately. Thanks for trying to help though.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
a7torque said:Yeah multiple times unfortunately. Thanks for trying to help though.

Can you let me know what region you are trying to set to? If you dont want to post it here, feel free to PM it to me. Thanks.

VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
I have my area added, but 10 hours later the cache still hasn't updated

Verrückter Wütend Schakal - My life, your fate, the ultimate.. Destiny.