Welcome to Destiny Tracker!

Recent:
Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
27 Credit(s) Received
Development Notice: It is likely that this feature will undergo changes in the coming weeks in order to balance the distribution of tiers among players. As a result of this rebalancing, you may experience changes in your tier placement from previous weeks. The intention of this feature is to elicit bragging rights and friendly competition among friends, so please be understanding if these changes affect you. We want this feature to represent the player base in the most accurate way possible, so that players feel a sense of accomplishment for their efforts.

Update Notes (v2, July 22nd):

Thanks to your feedback, we've made some adjustments to the formula for improved distribution and increased accuracy. We will continue to monitor the formula and rebalance as needed.

Change Log:
- Heavily decreased influence Games Played held on calculation.
- Increased win rate influence slightly.
- Increased tier placement requirements for tiers 2-4.
- Lowered tier placement requirements for tier 6.

Thousands of Guardians may have paid a visit to the Lighthouse for their flawless victories, but do they have what it takes to impress the order of Osiris?

DestinyTracker’s Disciple Ranks are our most demanding statistic yet. Every week you compete in the Trials of Osiris, your performance will be graded; once you complete seven games, you will be placed into one of six tiers. These tiers demonstrate your competency in Destiny’s toughest game mode, Trials of Osiris. Once you have been placed in a tier, you may choose to continue competing in the Trials for a chance at reaching a higher tier, but we warned that dropping tiers is also a possibility.

When the next week of Trials begins, only your stats from that week will be considered in the calculations; previous weeks have no bearing on your placement for the following weeks. So if perform poorly during one week, you begin the next week on a clean slate and ready to go!

Placement in tiers is reliant on both individual and team factors. Since the Trials requires a full fire-team of three to compete, win rate has the heaviest influence on your score. Individual performance is measured by your kills, assists, and revives so make sure you support your team to pick up those wins.

Your Disciple placement can be found on your Trials of Osiris stats page once you’ve completed seven games for any given week. These games may be played across multiple characters, the stats will be combined and a single placement will be provided for your account.

What is my Disciple Rank?
Your Disciple Rank is a tier between one and six that demonstrates your effectiveness in the Trials of Osiris. Tier one is the lowest tier, and tier six is the highest.

Why don't I have a Disciple Rank?
In order to receive placement, you must complete at least seven games to be placed in a tier. Most tiers require more games to be played before you can be placed in them.

How is Disciple Rank calculated?
Disciple Rank relies on your wins and losses, as this determines your success in the Trials. Your kills, assists, and revives are also considered in the calculations, as these elements are typically demonstrative of a player's skill level both as an individual and as a member of a team.

What if I play Trials on multiple characters?
Before calculating your Disciple Rank, all games played regardless of character are collected and totaled before generating your placement. The calculations do not rank someone who plays on one character any differently than someone who plays on all three.

Can my Disciple Rank change?
Yes, your tier placement may go up or down depending on how well you play. Remember that you need to play more than the minimum requirement of seven games to reach the higher tiers.

Do quits count against a player's placement?
Quitting a game in the Trials is registered as a loss against your record and is considered as such when discovered.

I've been to the Lighthouse numerous times, why am I placed in such a low tier?
The higher tiers serve as an extension to going flawless such that paying a visit to the Lighthouse multiple times a week doesn't necessarily guarantee that you will be the highest tier. Only a select few will be receive the Hand of Osiris placement, and even fewer will be able to do so consistently.

What if I do horrible one week, is my tier placement going to be low forever?
No, placement into a tier occurs for each and every week you complete seven games in Trials of Osiris. So each week is a clean slate to try again!

Why aren't some of my games showing up yet?
Our stat collection is a manual process, so you'll need to click on the blue update button found on your Trials page.

I played a few games and they aren't showing up, even after I hit the update button. What gives?
This feature in particular is intense on our resources, so you are restricted to updating your data every fifteen minutes.

Where can I view my own Disciple Rank and Trials of Osiris statistics?
You can access these statistics from this page.

My question hasn't been answered, what do I do?
Questions and feedback surrounding Disciple Ranks can be directed to Hey Im Swat or asked in a reply on this thread. We look forward to hearing what you think!

Cryptic62986
Cryptic62986

6 Credits 7 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
cool feature thanks!

Tom450
Tom450

6 Credits 1 Posts
6 Credit(s) Received
What are the names of the rankings in order?

Sengir79
Sengir79

272 Credits 201 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
Tom450 said:What are the names of the rankings in order?

If you read the top post it's all in there.

ExecrablyBoring
ExecrablyBoring

0 Credits 1 Posts
How will we see our ranking for a given week?

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
Tom450 said:What are the names of the rankings in order?

In case you cannot see the image in the above post:
Tier 1 - Seeker of Osiris
Tier 2 - Observer of Osiris
Tier 3 - Acolyte of Osiris
Tier 4 - Pupil of Osiris
Tier 5 - Conduit of Osiris
Tier 6 - Hand of Osiris

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
ExecrablyBoring said:How will we see our ranking for a given week?

You can view your rankings over on the new Trials page. Head on over here and enter your gamertag or PSN (be sure to check the right console above the name fiel), then hit 'look up'.

GGbrosFTW
GGbrosFTW

0 Credits 1 Posts
How well do you have to do to achieve each tier/ what are the tier differences that separate e.g. Observer of Osiris and Acolyte of Osiris

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
GGbrosFTW said:How well do you have to do to achieve each tier/ what are the tier differences that separate e.g. Observer of Osiris and Acolyte of Osiris

I would wager that most players who can go flawless will likely place within the tier 3 and tier 4 range, assuming that they play over the 14 games minimum. Granted, these tiers are attainable without going flawless, but it certainly helps you in the long run. Tiers 1 and 2 are more for the players who aren't as committed to Trials as the more hardcore players. The final two tiers are reserved for players who are truly addicted to Trials and require more than just going flawless once or twice.

To answer your question more specifically, I think the big separation between Observer and Acolyte would be the fact that you have to perform well over a longer series of games (14 instead of 7), which I think is more difficult to do.

Ben M. Hayden
Ben M. Hayden

0 Credits 1 Posts
Cryptic62986 said:cool feature thanks!
nice man!

DigitalLegion37
DigitalLegion37

0 Credits 14 Posts
Awesome feature :)

but my stats have changed from the previous week?? ... did have a tier 3 but now its gone down to a tier 2??

Morarn
Morarn

180 Credits 296 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
DarkLegion28 said:Awesome feature :)

but my stats have changed from the previous week?? ... did have a tier 3 but now its gone down to a tier 2??

it resets every week

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received

On July 22nd, we performed a rebalance on Disciple ranks to even out the distribution of players. We noticed that too many players were ranked in tiers 3 and 4, so their requirements were slightly increased. Unfortunately it looks like you were below the threshold of that change.

DigitalLegion37
DigitalLegion37

0 Credits 14 Posts
Darkened Night said:

On July 22nd, we performed a rebalance on Disciple ranks to even out the distribution of players. We noticed that too many players were ranked in tiers 3 and 4, so their requirements were slightly increased. Unfortunately it looks like you were below the threshold of that change.

aaaah ok i see - but im 12 and 0 at the moment and it still puttin me at observer!! lol guessin it will reset after the weekend

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
DarkLegion28 said:aaaah ok i see - but im 12 and 0 at the moment and it still puttin me at observer!! lol guessin it will reset after the weekend

Remember that tiers beyond Observer have a minimum game requirement of 14 games before placement in those tiers is considered. Keep it up!

Passinttd
Passinttd

0 Credits 2 Posts
What all is considered in the "Combat Rating" statistic? I've noticed no change between my practice run and when I went flawless.

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
Passinttd said:What all is considered in the "Combat Rating" statistic? I've noticed no change between my practice run and when I went flawless.

Combat Rating is a Bungie statistic. We don't exactly know what goes into it, unfortunately.

DigitalLegion37
DigitalLegion37

0 Credits 14 Posts
Darkened Night said:
DarkLegion28 said:aaaah ok i see - but im 12 and 0 at the moment and it still puttin me at observer!! lol guessin it will reset after the weekend

Remember that tiers beyond Observer have a minimum game requirement of 14 games before placement in those tiers is considered. Keep it up!

aaaah of course!!!

Passinttd
Passinttd

0 Credits 2 Posts
Darkened Night said:
Passinttd said:What all is considered in the "Combat Rating" statistic? I've noticed no change between my practice run and when I went flawless.

Combat Rating is a Bungie statistic. We don't exactly know what goes into it, unfortunately.

Do we know why it is so different between totals and my hunter then (my hunter is the only one to step into trials this week). Totals I have a 109.9 and on my hunter I have a 329.7. Shouldn't they be the same if this is the only character to attend trials this week?

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
Passinttd said:Do we know why it is so different between totals and my hunter then (my hunter is the only one to step into trials this week). Totals I have a 109.9 and on my hunter I have a 329.7. Shouldn't they be the same if this is the only character to attend trials this week?

That might be a result of our admin's solution, seeing that 109.9 is a third of 329.7. He may just be assuming everyone has three characters and divides combat rating by three to get the average. I can talk to him about fixing this, but it ultimately depends on our priorities for other stats and fixes.