Destiny Tracker Network
xildestruction
xildestruction

0 Credits 1 Posts
Are you guys going to do anything for the people who do make Hand of Osiris? Maybe a special notification on their profile page? I made Conduit last week, I plan to make Hand next week.

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
xildestruction said:Are you guys going to do anything for the people who do make Hand of Osiris? Maybe a special notification on their profile page? I made Conduit last week, I plan to make Hand next week.

I'd personally love to see something on players' profile pages that displays their highest tier, at the very least. Other options like adding in your Tiers in competitive LFG are also options we can explore.

We do have another project that intends to use Disciple ranks, but we're not quite sure when that will debut.

Zenki
Zenki

0 Credits 2 Posts
i don't understand why its so hard to get out of the pupil lol. ive done way better this week than i have the other week by alot and still the same.

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
Zenki said:i don't understand why its so hard to get out of the pupil lol. ive done way better this week than i have the other week by alot and still the same.

You're pretty close this, sitting at the upper bound of Pupil. If your win rate was just a smidgen higher, you would have nabbed a Conduit. I'm sure you'll get it soon, you're that close to it.

name333
name333

0 Credits 1 Posts
I think the formula needs to be rebalanced. At 82% winrate with 2+kd and around 45 games, was sitting as an Acolyte. 10 games later, kd drop, win% dropped, k/g dropped, and I moved up to pupil. That's strange, to say the least.

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
name333 said:I think the formula needs to be rebalanced. At 82% winrate with 2+kd and around 45 games, was sitting as an Acolyte. 10 games later, kd drop, win% dropped, k/g dropped, and I moved up to pupil. That's strange, to say the least.

Recall that other things beyond K/D and win rate are considered. Your teamwork likely improved over those more recent games; with you near the higher end of the Acolyte tier, the points awards for being a team player put you over into the next tier.

poker-NUT-
poker-NUT-

0 Credits 1 Posts
I dig this! awesome feature!

BRUTALBREAKD0WN
BRUTALBREAKD0WN

27 Credits 13 Posts
Just curious as to what exactly the requirements for tier 6 are. I'm in the top 1% for almost every trials statistic, and on guardian.gg I'm in the top 100 out of nearly 300,000 yet I have never been in tier 6? How heavily are wins waited in the calculations? I do a fair few carry passages a week, and in those I sometimes lose because one or two of my teammates aren't excellent players. I'm just super surprised that I've never finished in the top 2% for a week. This week for example. I had 889 kills, 177 assists 304 deaths and 118 revives and won 98 out of my 106 games but was only tier 5. It seems strange that a 2.92K/D and a 3.51KA/D and a 92.5% win ratio is outside the top 2%. I'd believe that the 92.5% win ratio would be outside the top 2%, but I'd be surprised if everything else was too.

moodii13
moodii13

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1498 Posts
moodii13 said:

If you want to chat, come to the Chatbox. :)

DiffizzIe
DiffizzIe

20 Credits 19 Posts
Destiny Tracker could add a Tier 7 'Soul of Osiris' Rank for the top .50% of all players...... just a thought.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1498 Posts
DiffizzIe said:

0.50 would actually pit you at the top :P

Yin
Yin

308 Credits 356 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
DiffizzIe said:

0.50 would actually pit you at the bottom, not the top :P

Top 0.5% is the top half of the first percentile.

I'm not certain we need it, Disciple is difficult as it is, we don't see a whole lot of them. We do have some other surprises in store, stay tuned.

Aveor
Aveor

0 Credits 1 Posts
I'm only a tier 5... Fml how tf am I not tier 6

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1498 Posts
Aveor said:

Keep playing and you'll get it eventually.

Good luck.

ShootToLoot
ShootToLoot

0 Credits 1 Posts
This week I have had 90% win percentage 1.93 k/d done over 50 games carried lots of people flawless yet I'm still only a pupil... The only way you can receive the top 2 ranks seems to be by getting 100% win percentage and to do that I would have to not carry people so in my opinion this system is broken, it should consist of who you are playing with aswell

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1498 Posts
ShootToLoot said:

It's supposed to be hard and challenging. If it were that easy, a lot of people would have the top ranks. Keep trying at it, you'll get it eventually. :)

scalap
scalap

1 Credits 4 Posts
Hello DTR,

I think it is not possible, but I still make the question ...
Without revealing the details of the algorithm, it is possible to make some Tiers crossing examples with explanations ?

Regards & Fun

Lynx The Hunter
Lynx The Hunter

0 Credits 1 Posts
This is all still confusing to me. So I have a Diamond II in Trials right, but when I go to my specific Trials of Osiris thing, I have a gold and white ghost. What does it mean? I really wish there was a little question mark that would explain these few things...

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1498 Posts
Hey, @Lynx The Hunter

I would like to help you but, the gamertag you have linked to your DestinyTracker account is invalid. Could you update it here* so I can take a look?

Thanks

*Enter your gamertag in the Xbox Live box then click 'Update Settings'.

Remove Stanz Calendar