Destiny 2 Tracker Network
BRUTALBREAKD0WN
BRUTALBREAKD0WN

27 Credits 13 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Just curious as to what happened to the map specific stats. I used to be able to check my K/D or kills per game avg and stuff for each individual map, but I can no longer find that feature. I was pretty proud of my kills per game avg for pantheon, but I can't check on it anymore. I am curious if/why it was removed, or if it is still a feature, how do I access it?

tampajoey
tampajoey

20 Credits 6 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Is this the information you're talking about? If so, it's under the Crucible tab. But the list of maps has been messed up since they've started updating the site recently. The Cauldron map doesn't even show up on my list of maps anymore. I hope they get this straightened out soon. Been trying to dig myself out of a poor K/D ratio and I use to enjoy watching my individual map progress. Ironically, the Pantheon and the Cauldron are the only maps I have a 1+ K/D ratio so when it disappeared off my list I noticed it right away.

BRUTALBREAKD0WN
BRUTALBREAKD0WN

27 Credits 13 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received

Yeah, that's it. It is straight up not there for me at all. Not a single map

tampajoey
tampajoey

20 Credits 6 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I was checking some of my friends tracker pages and the maps section was showing up for some but not for others. I did also notice that several of them have issues with all the maps not displaying.

Some of my friends are having the same issue as you are having:
terrorist_109 and goarmy121

Here is a link to my tracker page with some of the maps showing up:
TampaJoey

So, I don't know what's going on... but they definitely have issues with the site.

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
BRUTALBREAKD0WN said:

I recoded this last weekend and I must have broke something. Sorry about that. I'll take a look. @tampajoey @BRUTALBREAKD0WN

tampajoey
tampajoey

20 Credits 6 Posts
xorth said:
BRUTALBREAKD0WN said:

I recoded this last weekend and I must have broke something. Sorry about that. I'll take a look. @tampajoey @BRUTALBREAKD0WN

Thank you. I appreciate it :) LOVE the site!

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
Missing Maps is fixed

tampajoey said:Is this the information you're talking about? If so, it's under the Crucible tab. But the list of maps has been messed up since they've started updating the site recently. The Cauldron map doesn't even show up on my list of maps anymore. I hope they get this straightened out soon. Been trying to dig myself out of a poor K/D ratio and I use to enjoy watching my individual map progress. Ironically, the Pantheon and the Cauldron are the only maps I have a 1+ K/D ratio so when it disappeared off my list I noticed it right away.

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
You're welcome!

So I found the problem I think. I had to delete the data so I could optimize it for the future. But if you haven't played on your character lately, it doesn't check for new stats. So play a game on your character and it will download the data. Sorry about that.

Edit: Looks like your data is already back, so need not do anything.

tampajoey said:
xorth said:
BRUTALBREAKD0WN said:

Thank you. I appreciate it :) LOVE the site!

BRUTALBREAKD0WN
BRUTALBREAKD0WN

27 Credits 13 Posts
You're a hero mate. Thanks so much

BRUTALBREAKD0WN
BRUTALBREAKD0WN

27 Credits 13 Posts
One more thing though, I remember that I used to be able to check stuff like total kills per map and stuff. Not sure if this helps but I remember being able to get to this stat screen somehow

BRUTALBREAKD0WN
BRUTALBREAKD0WN

27 Credits 13 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Nope... that picture didn't work... maybe this will? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=977744895580441&set=o.307377456119662&type=3&theater