Destiny Tracker Network
AstDroid
AstDroid

2 Credits 8 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
AstDroid said:

I just looked at that player's stats, I see nothing wrong with them and believe they are acceptable for his/her position. Please read the main post for an understanding of how DTR score works.

On a similar note then, how did he manage to maintain such a high DTR score with poor stats yet by playing sweats my stats are lower than they usual are, still higher than his best stats, and my DTR score is falling from day to day? I'm just curious, the main post outlines that your score is more likely to fall the higher it is which makes sense in my case but not his.

Yin
Yin

309 Credits 356 Posts
AstDroid said:A player PSN: [Taken] jumped to the top of the PSN leaderboards for DTR score some time ago. He has very poor stats that do not reflect that position. All other players in the top 10 for PSN have thousands more games played than him which means for him to be ranked #3 his stats would need to be amazing. They're not - leading me to believe there was some sort of error that gave him much more DTR than he should have. Something similar happened around June of this year where two players at the top of the leaderboard had more DTR score than they were meant to. A fix would be nice.

We're investigating this further. I can say with certainty, however, that if their stats continue to not meet the requirements of their current Site Score (as they continue to play), they will experience significant decreases in score until they reach an appropriate area. But I understand you, it's frustrating that they're all the way at the top already and have that "luxury" so to speak; we'll be taking a look at things on our end. Thanks.

Swagdaddy
Swagdaddy

0 Credits 1 Posts
Q said:An explanation at last!
ik right

XxGodsAmbitionxX
XxGodsAmbitionxX

0 Credits 6 Posts
So one of my characters got deleted and I wasn't upset about it BC I still had gear and the spark so level in it up again was nothing it wasn't until I realized that my DTR over dropped from 130k to 62k and yet all my game modes are still equal to the 130k for example my trials DTR is still just about 100k so is there any way I can get this fixed back to my original DTR overall??????

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
XxGodsAmbitionxX said:

Sorry but the answer is no.

Once you delete a character, the vast majority of the stats associated with it get deleted as well. This is how Bungie handle's deleted characters, not us. Your DTR score decreased because of the deleted stats.

Sorry!

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
XxGodsAmbitionxX
XxGodsAmbitionxX

0 Credits 6 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
XxGodsAmbitionxX said:

Sorry but the answer is no.

Once you delete a character, the vast majority of the stats associated with it get deleted as well. This is how Bungie handle's deleted characters, not us. Your DTR score decreased because of the deleted stats.

Sorry!

So even though all my original DTR is accounted for its not going to show?? That's gonna look awfully awkward lol but since its "bungie's" problem do u think if I contact them there may b a way to fix it?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
XxGodsAmbitionxX said:

DTR score has nothing to do with Bungie other than using Destiny stat information so no.

There is no way to get deleted information back which is why you are warned about deleting characters.

XxGodsAmbitionxX
XxGodsAmbitionxX

0 Credits 6 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
XxGodsAmbitionxX said:

DTR score has nothing to do with Bungie other than using Destiny stat information so no.

There is no way to get deleted information back which is why you are warned about deleting characters.

K thank you for your time 😃

Bo Solaris
Bo Solaris

0 Credits 4 Posts
What is the difference between 'DTR Score' and 'Score' when filtering by region/etc?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Bo Solaris said:What is the difference between 'DTR Score' and 'Score' when filtering by region/etc?

Hi, @Bo Solaris,

'Score' is your total score from all the games you have played. For information on 'DTR Score', please see the main post of this thread.

Bo Solaris
Bo Solaris

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Bo Solaris said:What is the difference between 'DTR Score' and 'Score' when filtering by region/etc?

Hi, @Bo Solaris,

'Score' is your total score from all the games you have played. For information on 'DTR Score', please see the main post of this thread.

Gotcha. I was unaware of what that metric actually measured. I dont suppose you have a 'Cheat Sheet' of what each metric actually measures, do you? For some it is obvious, but not so much for others.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Bo Solaris said:

Sorry but the DTR score formula is kept secret to prevent abuse.

B
B

60 Credits 45 Posts
Bo Solaris said:
Hey Im Swat said:

Hi, @Bo Solaris,

Gotcha. I was unaware of what that metric actually measured. I dont suppose you have a 'Cheat Sheet' of what each metric actually measures, do you? For some it is obvious, but not so much for others.

The actual formula is secret, but I believe winning games increases your score more than just getting a good K/D

B
byMuni
byMuni

5 Credits 3 Posts
My DTR score randomly went down for no reason, I haven't deleted any chars or anything. It was just fine like about 2hs ago, when I came to check something I noticed it went down by 70k. Can someone provide me help? thanks

MoruaRavela
MoruaRavela

5 Credits 4 Posts

Can somebody check my profile? I lost a lot of dtr score and my rank is wrong. It show that i have 65k dtr score, but i have 68k only in control. I have like 140k overall if you count it. How can it be fixed?

QuiscalusMajor
QuiscalusMajor

0 Credits 5 Posts
i watch my Mayhem Clash progression like a hawk whenever it's available, and i've noticed that at the end of the event and after the reset/re-ranking afterward, my rank then will fluctuate slightly (maybe within five spots or so) for days afterward even though my actual DTR score for that playlist remains the same. for example, this week after reset and re-ranking for the night, i was sitting at the 100th spot for Xbox players in that playlist, then the next day i think it hopped to 97th, and today i'm back at 99th. Do you happen to know what causes this?

edit: i forgot to mention that the actual playlist leaderboard still shows me at 100th place but my profile says 99th. it's my profile stats view for the playlist that seems to be changing like this. i'm not too hung up on it, but it's quite confusing :)

Saui1989
Saui1989

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi guys,
I can't find me on the mainleaderbord psn. I'm German guy und i think i've got over 210.000 DTR score combined all chars. I don't understand why i'm Not listed. Can anyone help me or i'm just blind.
Thx

Remove Stanz Calendar