Destiny Tracker Network
xFlipSide--
xFlipSide--

5 Credits 4 Posts
I type in my user name it keeps telling me they updating in the back ground it been a full day and hasnt changed what do i do

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
FlipSide said:

@FlipSide

You donn't have an Xbox Live Gamertag and/or PSN ID linked so we can't help until you link one. Please go here to link an account. Please also make sure you hit the blue 'Update Settings' button otherwise your changes WON'T be saved.

Any further problems, let us know.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
xFlipSide--
xFlipSide--

5 Credits 4 Posts
I just check and my psn and xbox user names are there

Jennie
Jennie

92 Credits 146 Posts
FlipSide said:I just check and my psn and xbox user names are there

So I see that you do have a GT and PSN ID attached to your profile, but the GT does not yield any results when searching on Bungie.net

For the Xbox GT I get a correction of Goliath FS with this Bungie profile. If you need to update your GT you can do so here.

It appears that your PSN ID is linked properly, but it looks like we are having some issues with collecting stats right now.

Let me know if you have any questions.

xFlipSide--
xFlipSide--

5 Credits 4 Posts
So is there anything i can do to get my stats to update for my psn account cause they update for my xbox account but not for my psn

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
xFlipSide-- said:

No, you'll have to wait for us to fix the API issue or view your stats at htpp://Bungie.net. Sorry about the issue!

xFlipSide--
xFlipSide--

5 Credits 4 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Ok thank you

fire x magiczz
fire x magiczz

0 Credits 2 Posts
so i dont know if any one can help but i have got the game destiny and got back home after downloading the new dlc and what happens it seas that i dont have it so i look on the xbox store and it seas that i have not got it but i have cuz i looked at my bank and it seas that i sent the money of to them to get it?
any one know what i acan do i rang xbox up and thay sead that becuse on there end it seas that i dont have it or did thay can do any think about it so i dont know what to do?

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 517 Posts
xFlipSide-- said:Ok thank you

Your stats are updating now, can you confirm?

Champion
Champion

0 Credits 1 Posts
I've recently changed my Gamertag and when I go to update the stats it brings up an error Too late to update stats

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Stewart said:I've recently changed my Gamertag and when I go to update the stats it brings up an error Too late to update stats

Hi, Stewart.

Could you confirm for me that your new Xbox Gamertag is 'Dextrose' which is currently linked to your account? If yes, there might be a problem with the Bungie API in which case I'll get our site admin to look into.

If not, you'll need to change your gamertag here.