Destiny 2 Tracker Network
civildysfunction
civildysfunction

0 Credits 3 Posts
Can't load the tracker. Tried yesterday and today.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
civildysfunction said:

I just tested and it works for myself. What browser are you using? If you're using Internet Explorer, please try a better browser such as Google Chrome or FireFox.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
civildysfunction said:Can't load the tracker. Tried yesterday and today.

Searching for your GT seems to pull up results no problem: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/calcified_fragments_checklist/xbox/xLIx%20bomber

Is that the page you were getting? Is the checklist not correct? More details please.

civildysfunction
civildysfunction

0 Credits 3 Posts
TheBigL said:
civildysfunction said:Can't load the tracker. Tried yesterday and today.

Searching for your GT seems to pull up results no problem: http://destinytracker.com/destiny/calcified_fragments_checklist/xbox/xLIx%20bomber

Is that the page you were getting? Is the checklist not correct? More details please.

Hey, it started working last night right before I went to bed. Could have taken a while to load since I am new. Thanks for the response though!

civildysfunction
civildysfunction

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
civildysfunction said:

I just tested and it works for myself. What browser are you using? If you're using Internet Explorer, please try a better browser such as Google Chrome or FireFox.

I was in Chrome. It looks like it started working last night. Might have needed time to sync my gamertag into the system? Who knows.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
civildysfunction said:
Hey Im Swat said:
civildysfunction said:

I was in Chrome. It looks like it started working last night. Might have needed time to sync my gamertag into the system? Who knows.

Yea that is most likely the case. If it was your first time being loading into our system and you have played for a while, it can definitely take some time.