Destiny Tracker Network
teejaye85
teejaye85

6 Credits 4 Posts
I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature I just don't have my head wrapped around.

As an example, Suros DIS-43 on Bungie's armory stats of:
RoF:37
I: 48
Rg:77
S:48
Rl:45

On DestinyTracker the stats are listed as:
RoF: 37/37
I: 48/48
Rg: 53/100
S: 15/99
Rl: 30/80

There are some significant differences there, particularly Range and Stability. Perhaps worth noting is that the Bungie number seems closer to what my eyeball tells me based on the bar graphs (which seem pretty consistent between both sites).

What causes this difference?

teejaye85
teejaye85

6 Credits 4 Posts
It occurs to me that the two stats affected most would both be impacted by scope selection. Could that be the explanation? Does DTR perhaps assume NO scope, which results in impossibly low Range and Stability stats, since even the worst scope roll would improve them. Begs the question: what scope does Bungie's math assume and why?

Just a shot in the dark.....

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
teejaye85 said:It occurs to me that the two stats affected most would both be impacted by scope selection. Could that be the explanation? Does DTR perhaps assume NO scope, which results in impossibly low Range and Stability stats, since even the worst scope roll would improve them. Begs the question: what scope does Bungie's math assume and why?

Just a shot in the dark.....

I believe we pull the Default stats as per Bungies API, whereas in the armory, you can see how a scope or perk affects a weapons performance. That may be the difference here. I will look into it more to be sure. Thanks for bringing this up.

Remove Stanz Calendar