Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Ackis
Ackis

0 Credits 2 Posts
Looking for a checklist to track which emblems/etc I have - ingame UI kinda sucks for this as it doesn't tell me what I have when I visit a vendor.

Is this something that exists already, or something that can be looked at to add to the site?

VerruckterSchakal
VerruckterSchakal

64 Credits 135 Posts
Go to the various kiosks for the item you're looking for, it will show you what you have, what you don't, and how to get what you don't have.

Emblem and Shader kiosks are by Eva, near the speaker.

Ships Kiosk are by, well, the shipwright.

Verrückter Wütend Schakal - My life, your fate, the ultimate.. Destiny.
Ackis
Ackis

0 Credits 2 Posts
The problem is that I don't carry all of these emblems/etc. on me - I know where the kiosks are. When you go to the actual vendor, if you don't have the item on you at the moment, you have no indication if you own it or not. :(

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
Ackis said:The problem is that I don't carry all of these emblems/etc. on me - I know where the kiosks are. When you go to the actual vendor, if you don't have the item on you at the moment, you have no indication if you own it or not. :(

I'm not sure if this is something we can track in the API or not. But it's best to ask @xorth to see if this is even a possibility. We've seen people talking about it before..