Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Steezysti
Steezysti

0 Credits 2 Posts
Noticed a few days ago my K/D was way lower then what my actual overall K/D is at now. Waited a few days, checked again and it was still the same. Seems that the page doesn't refresh very often but will add new members right away.

Upon further investigation, a lot of the K/D's are off from what they actually are. Take mine for example: 1.47 according to the clan page but it's a 1.61 overall according to my personal page when you look it up.

TheBigL
TheBigL

251 Credits 504 Posts
Steezysti said:Noticed a few days ago my K/D was way lower then what my actual overall K/D is at now. Waited a few days, checked again and it was still the same. Seems that the page doesn't refresh very often but will add new members right away.

Upon further investigation, a lot of the K/D's are off from what they actually are. Take mine for example: 1.47 according to the clan page but it's a 1.61 overall according to my personal page when you look it up.

Hmm, first I will have Xorth look into that to see if its an issue with it not refreshing properly and we will go from there. Thanks for the info.

Redbever
Redbever

0 Credits 1 Posts
I cant check my pan accountedge it says il doesn't existe

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
Redbever said:

Please go here and create a thread instead of hijacking someone else's thread which is not related to your problem.

People still play this pile of shit?