Destiny Tracker Network
#rules 
Runswithduck
Runswithduck

12 Credits 32 Posts
I am not sure if there is any type of rules for the forums, I know there are no spamming and selling rules for the chat. But what I am saying is that there are certain people on the forums that like starting problems, talking smack and just being plain mean to people for no reason. This should be a good environment for destiny players to go and enjoy the company of other gamers. But it seems on about 50 -75% of the post I go on there is someone saying things that don't need to be said. The Mods and admins are good about taking these post down fairly quickly but nothing happens to the person or parties involved in the incident. I think a helpful post that clearly shows the Rules and Consequences for breaking those rules would be helpful. I know you guys are short on staff but I think constant monitoring of these forums is needed to make sure there staying a friendly environment for the people on them. And the Consequences that are given need to be given no matter how long or short that person has been writing or been on these forums. The amount of verbal abuse I read on these forums really needs to stop, thanks for your time.

This post is closed and does not require a reply only a observation.

Remove Stanz Calendar