Destiny Tracker Network
We're investigating issues reported by players attempting to view some sections of Bungie.net.
Eatingsumo57
Eatingsumo57

0 Credits 2 Posts
I have noticed that there is a bug with the amount of medals both me and my friend have he is supposed to have 3 Mark of the Unbroken but it only shows 2 and I am supposed to have 2 but only have 1 I know the Kd i got for both matches and the maps they were even on The first one went on the site from Bastion where i got an 18.0 and i again 4 days ago got another 18.0 on Frontier during rift why is it not posting all the Marks of the Unbroken
My Name is Eatingsumo57, if you need to message me. Actually I went ahead and looked at some other medals such as phantom and sum of all tears. I have noticed I was missing 3 phantoms and 2 Sum of all Tears. But i am not missing any bulletproofs or perfect runners or any of the other medals will this be fixed or is it because the system misses some things sometimes.

Eatingsumo57
Eatingsumo57

0 Credits 2 Posts
Nevermind guys i figured out the problem just like with the overall stats going down you also lose your medals when you delete a character

Remove Stanz Calendar