Destiny Tracker Network
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@cjpk248

Sorry but no. There is no way what-so-ever for us to tell the difference between a normal quit and network error forcing you to leave the game.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
cjpk248
cjpk248

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@cjpk248

Sorry but no. There is no way what-so-ever for us to tell the difference between a normal quit and network error forcing you to leave the game.

Even if I provide validation from Bungie stating that the players were suspended?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@cjpk248

All game information comes straight from Bungie's database. We have no way of modifying that information.

dongo82000
dongo82000

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi guys! My Elo has not been updating after playing. I have been owning in trials and wanted to see how I was progressing, but my ELO has not updated since January. And there are other Elos on my account that have not updated as well. Is there any chance that this is being fixed soon?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@dongo82000

ELO is currently 8 days behind due to issues with the Bungie API (outside our control). It will update to your latest ELO score eventually.

We thank you for your patience.

Firestorm7i
Firestorm7i

0 Credits 3 Posts
I have a question about my Iron Banner ELO, i have an ELO of around 930 but I can't figure out why. My W/L ratio is almost at 59% which is top 6% I think and my kills per game are in the top 5% i think. On top of that most of the other gamemodes that I play I'm in the Diamond tier usually 2-1% and a few times was a Legionare. Can someone tell me why my ELO is so shit for Iron Banner because I'm really confused.

Edit: I just noticed that it seems to not have been tracking any ELO or K/D since July 22 this year. It shows my past games but the actual chart/graph doesn't go past July 22 for some odd reason. Not sure if that's a reason but it seems like it.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@Firestorm7i

As mentioned above, ELO is lagging behind due to constant issues with the Bungie API. It will catch up eventually and display your correct ELO score.

Firestorm7i
Firestorm7i

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@Firestorm7i

As mentioned above, ELO is lagging behind due to constant issues with the Bungie API. It will catch up eventually and display your correct ELO score.

Ah, I skipped that part thanks. I was getting a little worried I guess.

demonbeman
demonbeman

0 Credits 3 Posts
My ELO changes fairly durastically for just losing 1 or 2 matches. I was Diamond 2 going into a run last night and won 7 matches and lost 2 and I went down to platinum 1...How is this possible?????

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
demonbeman said:My ELO changes fairly durastically for just losing 1 or 2 matches. I was Diamond 2 going into a run last night and won 7 matches and lost 2 and I went down to platinum 1...How is this possible?????

It matters who you lose to. If you lose to someone better than you, won't go down much at all, if any. If you lose to someone equal to you, you will move up a little, and if you lose to someone who has a much lower Elo than you, either because they aren't very good or if they are new to the game, it will hurt quite a bit.

Remove Stanz Calendar