Destiny Tracker Network
Destiny will be offline temporarily tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

This thread is closed

TheRonoc100
TheRonoc100

0 Credits 2 Posts
I can't link my game account because when ever I try it tells me it belongs to someone else. I looked into it and our accounts are the exact same it's just his starts with a capital letter and mine starts with a lower case. What should I do.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
TheRonoc100 said:

Hi,

Caps or no caps make no difference when you created your gaming account. You will need to verify that you own the account you are trying to link if you are getting an error saying it's already linked.

You can do the verification yourself. To do this, go HERE. Then in the 'XBL Gamertag' box, enter your XBox LIVE Gamertag or PSN ID and click 'Verify' as shown HERE. You will then be taken to a page with very simple instructions, follow them to complete the verification process.

If you still have issues after doing this, please reply with the URL to your Bungie.net profile so we can help further.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
TheRonoc100
TheRonoc100

0 Credits 2 Posts
That worked thankyou

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
TheRonoc100 said:

Hi,

That's great! If you have any other issue, please create another thread and we will help. :)

FUTalg412bDsXlop
FUTalg412bDsXlop

0 Credits 2 Posts
the same problem/ help please/ My nik name - FUTalg412bDsXlop is not found.
https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/9961322 HELP please

FUTalg412bDsXlop
FUTalg412bDsXlop

0 Credits 2 Posts
the same problem/ help please/ My nik name - FUTalg412bDsXlop is not found.
https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/9961322 HELP please

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
FUTalg412bDsXlop said:

Hi,

You've misspelled your PSN ID due to the randomness of it. You've got 'FUTalg412bDsXlop' entered but you PSN ID is actually 'FUTalg412bDsXIop'. You can make the change here.

Any further problems, let me know.

3eyedcrow
3eyedcrow

0 Credits 2 Posts
I'm getting "Bungie Membership not found" when I try to verify ownership to link my account. The psn ID spelling is correct and it is linked on bungie.net. Any suggestions? Psn: abuzaydalhilali

3eyedcrow
3eyedcrow

0 Credits 2 Posts
3eyedcrow said:I'm getting "Bungie Membership not found" when I try to verify ownership to link my account. The psn ID spelling is correct and it is linked on bungie.net. Any suggestions? Psn: abuzaydalhilali
Nevermind! Spammed verify till I finally got the message with the link. Took about 8 tries but it worked. Thanks!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
3eyedcrow said:

Hi, @3eyedcrow

Glad to hear you got it working! I'll lock this thread up as it's six months old. In future, please create a new thread instead of replying to an old thread.

Thanks!

This thread is closed