Destiny 2 Tracker Network
#error 
geoffyd
geoffyd

0 Credits 3 Posts
I always have Sundays off and end up playing some Destiny. I've been keeping track of my rolling K/D ratio through DestinyTracker and I noticed now that it claims I never played on Sunday 1/17/16 when I was on for an hour and a half this morning (with a K/D that was an improvement). I notice that it already has some stats logged for 1/18/16 too which means clearly some stats are registering. Am I missing something or is this just glitchy?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
According to the Game Viewer, stats were collected yesterday and today. Please make sure you're looking at the correct character, this could be the reason why your not seeing the latest stats.

People still play this pile of shit?
geoffyd
geoffyd

0 Credits 3 Posts
ive only played on my warlock. why is it that the rolling k/d only says 1/18 and not 1/17 too? I see that the game viewer recorded the games i was worried It missed.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
The Rolling KD date is based on when you came here (DestinyTracker.com) to collect your collect your stats. Even if you don't come here on X day after playing, those stats will still be available to collect whenever you do return.

Yin
Yin

309 Credits 336 Posts
Rolling K/D day cutoffs use the UTC time zone. So if you play on the East Coast, for example, any games logged after 7pm will be counted on the following day.

geoffyd
geoffyd

0 Credits 3 Posts
I think I understand. Rolling K/D isn't calculated for a day until you come to destiny tracker and collect the stats. So since I played last night and came here to destiny tracker today, every game's K/D was compiled into today's stat. Thanks for your help guys. I appreciate both of you taking your time to help me.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
geoffyd said:

No problem at all! If you have further questions or an issue, go right ahead and create another thread. :)