Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

djwar101
djwar101

0 Credits 2 Posts
I was so excited about Iron Banner being in the rift format. I am almost always running the spark for my team and usually highest scorer over all.
In order to achieve this, I set my character to full agility with none to little armor, in order to quickly move around, jump and land with the spark at the rift.
This means I am easy to one shot. Further more, being the runner inevitably means sure death, as after igniting the other teams rift, I usually find my self surrounded by angry enemies already firing in my direction.
I know some players who would not win a match if it was not for players that can complete the rift and land the spark.
Doesn't matter how many they kill.
While looking over my stats I can not see any mention of how many times I carried the spark nor can I see how many times I completed the rift. This is irritating. There is no way to offset my death rate with carries nor completions.
So I drop a skill point. That hardly seems fair nor accurate.
Please include carries and completions in Rift stats.

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
djwar101 said:I was so excited about Iron Banner being in the rift format. I am almost always running the spark for my team and usually highest scorer over all.
In order to achieve this, I set my character to full agility with none to little armor, in order to quickly move around, jump and land with the spark at the rift.
This means I am easy to one shot. Further more, being the runner inevitably means sure death, as after igniting the other teams rift, I usually find my self surrounded by angry enemies already firing in my direction.
I know some players who would not win a match if it was not for players that can complete the rift and land the spark.
Doesn't matter how many they kill.
While looking over my stats I can not see any mention of how many times I carried the spark nor can I see how many times I completed the rift. This is irritating. There is no way to offset my death rate with carries nor completions.
So I drop a skill point. That hardly seems fair nor accurate.
Please include carries and completions in Rift stats.

Unfortunately we cant, that data is not available.

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar