Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

djwar101
djwar101

0 Credits 2 Posts
I was so excited about Iron Banner being in the rift format. I am almost always running the spark for my team and usually highest scorer over all.
In order to achieve this, I set my character to full agility with none to little armor, in order to quickly move around, jump and land with the spark at the rift.
This means I am easy to one shot. Further more, being the runner inevitably means sure death, as after igniting the other teams rift, I usually find my self surrounded by angry enemies already firing in my direction.
I know some players who would not win a match if it was not for players that can complete the rift and land the spark.
Doesn't matter how many they kill.
While looking over my stats I can not see any mention of how many times I carried the spark nor can I see how many times I completed the rift. This is irritating. There is no way to offset my death rate with carries nor completions.
So I drop a skill point. That hardly seems fair nor accurate.
Please include carries and completions in Rift stats.

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 517 Posts
djwar101 said:I was so excited about Iron Banner being in the rift format. I am almost always running the spark for my team and usually highest scorer over all.
In order to achieve this, I set my character to full agility with none to little armor, in order to quickly move around, jump and land with the spark at the rift.
This means I am easy to one shot. Further more, being the runner inevitably means sure death, as after igniting the other teams rift, I usually find my self surrounded by angry enemies already firing in my direction.
I know some players who would not win a match if it was not for players that can complete the rift and land the spark.
Doesn't matter how many they kill.
While looking over my stats I can not see any mention of how many times I carried the spark nor can I see how many times I completed the rift. This is irritating. There is no way to offset my death rate with carries nor completions.
So I drop a skill point. That hardly seems fair nor accurate.
Please include carries and completions in Rift stats.

Unfortunately we cant, that data is not available.

This thread is closed