Destiny 2 Tracker Network
LaGucciVida
LaGucciVida

3 Credits 6 Posts
Hi guys,

I can see that Clan Stats on DestinyTracker are different to the stats in the "crucible" section of your stats. This must be as it includes stats from past and/or deleted characters, which are not included in the stats section. Is there any way the Clan Stats can be made so that they only reflect the current characters in a similar way to the Crucible section??

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any replies/bumps.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
LaGucciVida said:

Hi, @LaGucciVida,

I just had a quick look and totalled up a few of your stats between your clan page and player page. They do appear to be slightly off but unfortunately, I don't have access to fix this so I'll refer this to our admin.

Thanks for bringing this up.

LaGucciVida
LaGucciVida

3 Credits 6 Posts
Thank you for the very fast reply...

The only reason I ask is because I have deleted characters on this account which were not mine (this used to be my friends account) and currently still have 2 characters of his on my profile which I intend on deleting in the future, and it's currently difficult to see my actual stats and differentiate myself from what happened previously! (Just in case you wondered how I noticed!) A change to this would be brilliant...

Also, on a side note, if you click on the "Crucible" section of "My Stats" it brings up a small Box with every playlist, the corresponding KD and a True Skill level. Can you confirm if these KDs are based on current characters, or do they also take into account previous data from deleting/no exiting characters?

Thank you again for your help!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
LaGucciVida said:

Also, on a side note, if you click on the "Crucible" section of "My Stats" it brings up a small Box with every playlist, the corresponding KD and a True Skill level. Can you confirm if these KDs are based on current characters, or do they also take into account previous data from deleting/no exiting characters?

Thank you again for your help!

Hi again, @LaGucciVida.

When you delete a character, Bungie (provider of Destiny stats) deletes all the data associated with that character. I take it you're talking about this stat box? If yes, as far as I'm aware those stats are based off of your current characters so deleting a character or two would cause changes.

Also, you're welcome.

LaGucciVida
LaGucciVida

3 Credits 6 Posts
3 Credit(s) Received
Yes I was just curious as to how that worked, thank you once again for your fast responses and continued service to the community.

Keep up the great work!