Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

bwwaaaa
bwwaaaa

5 Credits 4 Posts
For the longest time I was using destinyrep.com's leaderboard, but it's not that great since 1) it doesn't have nearly the sample size as DTR and 2) it now appears to be well and truly broken. It would be awesome if DTR could throw something together that would fit this purpose. I need my faction rank validation!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

434 Credits 1516 Posts
Can I ask what exactly you're looking for? That leaderboard on their site might be broken either due to a coding error or Bungie no longer providing the data. We already have a bit of information on Factions although, I think what you see is all that Bungie provides.

No longer staff, please use the contact page for support.
bwwaaaa
bwwaaaa

5 Credits 4 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Right! So it would be taking the stuff from the link you've provided, then doing a leaderboard comparison to other players. In the same way that I can go to my profile and see my k/d or win% rank against other players, I would also be able to see where my rank 55 in crucible stacks up to other players. Am in the top 1000? Top 100?

Also, I like your gamertag ;]

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

434 Credits 1516 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hi again, @bwwaaaa.

Thank you for that explanation, I fully understand now what you're requesting and I agree that would be an interesting leaderboard. As I'm just a regular member of staff (non-admin), I cannot add site features but I'll pass your request on to our admin who might add it.

Thanks for the suggestion and the compliment about my Gamertag

No longer staff, please use the contact page for support.
bwwaaaa
bwwaaaa

5 Credits 4 Posts
Hi Swat! Is it in bad taste to bump old threads with requests for updates?

bwwaaaa
bwwaaaa

5 Credits 4 Posts
Aw man my k/d dropped below 2.0! Now my suggestions have less merit! lol

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar