Destiny Tracker Network
taxemic
taxemic

0 Credits 7 Posts
Proof: A game I played on black shield in clash yesterday

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/games/1/4611686018445097836/2305843009257605166/4848676699?page=1

But this is my clash page:

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/playlists/xbox/TaxemicJungle38/team

in which there are NO black shield games. There are plenty more of these 'missing games' and this is one example. It's pretty hard to track my progress when I don't even get a full average!

Sometimes I'll play games and none of them at all will show up in daily tracking like I didn't play.. but they will be in Clash or in game viewer. This has been happening since at least February to my knowledge and is still occurring today.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hi, @taxemic

I've looked at your recent games on Bungie.net and there is no Black Shield games recorded. As there is none recorded on Bungie, this will mean none showing up here as we (and other stat tracking sites) get all the information from them. I will get our admin to look into this though as he has a greater knowledge of how the stats work than myself.

Apologies for the error but it might be a Bungie error which we can't do anything about other than report it.

(@xorth)

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
taxemic
taxemic

0 Credits 7 Posts
If it's not on Bungie, how is the game I linked to on destiny tracker then?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
taxemic said:

I'll get our admin to look into this when he can as my knowledge on stats is limited.

PuLSAz0r
PuLSAz0r

0 Credits 7 Posts
I've got the same issue. The games are showing up on guardian.gg though so they are managing to get the info from somewhere?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
PuLSAz0r said:I've got the same issue. The games are showing up on guardian.gg though so they are managing to get the info from somewhere?

What games are missing? If Iron Banner, that falls under the 'Clash' gametype.

PuLSAz0r
PuLSAz0r

0 Credits 7 Posts
I've found the games - i knew they were clash. I've noticed that it's not showing up on the daily summary part on the overall crucible stats thing. But the games are there on the game viewer so it's ok

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
I'm still confused. Has this been resolved? Was this related to iron banner?

taxemic
taxemic

0 Credits 7 Posts
No it's not related to IB, destinytracker is showing that I played in games in game viewer but they aren't having an effect on daily tracking or even appearing in the playlists themselves, but they ARE under game viewer on destiny tracker.

Remove Stanz Calendar