Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Her BenevoIence
Her BenevoIence

5 Credits 1 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
I recently changed GT and now when I search for myself, 6 characters pop up. I'm guessing three of the characters are from the person who previously had the GT, three of them are mine. It is giving me overall crucible stats from the person who previously had the gamertag. Any way this can be fixed? Or am I stuck in limbo forever. GT is Her Benevoience. I've linked my gamertag with the bungie site. The bungie site seems to have the correct stats. Thank you for your help

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
Her BenevoIence said:

Hi, @Her BenevoIence

This is a common issue which tends to happen when user's change their PSN ID and/or XBL Gamertag. I will get our admin to look into this and deploy a fix when he can.

People still play this pile of shit?
xorth
xorth

642 Credits 527 Posts
Her BenevoIence said:I recently changed GT and now when I search for myself, 6 characters pop up. I'm guessing three of the characters are from the person who previously had the GT, three of them are mine. It is giving me overall crucible stats from the person who previously had the gamertag. Any way this can be fixed? Or am I stuck in limbo forever. GT is Her Benevoience. I've linked my gamertag with the bungie site. The bungie site seems to have the correct stats. Thank you for your help

Fixed!

This thread is closed