Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

SSPUPS
SSPUPS

10 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Hey,

Noticed some bug on my account DTR score, it used to be 223 500 ( was 4th in PSN leaderboard, now in top 7000) , it was put back to 100 000( now 102 500). It makes no sense, i have not deleted any characters. I have over 200k dtr alone in trials. Could someone take a look at this case?
http://destinytracker.com/destiny/crucible/ps/SS_PUPS

Best regards Pups

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1518 Posts
Hi, @SSPUPS

I got your message and replied. I will get our admin to look into this when he can.

People still play this pile of shit?
SSPUPS
SSPUPS

10 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
Hey Im Swat said:Hi, @SSPUPS

I got your message and replied. I will get our admin to look into this when he can.

Sounds good, only thing that needs to be done is just put the overall DTR score back to where it was/ should be now aka 227 700.

Da21
Da21

0 Credits 5 Posts
SSPUPS said:...just put the overall DTR score back to where it was/ should be now aka 227 700.

We’ll see many people here asking the same question... but...

xorth said:Hello All, I have seen many help posts about this... -explanation- ...We're going to look to improve our formula to prevent it from happening again. Unfortunately, we cannot repair your site score. We deeply apologize for this, we know you work hard for your Site Score. We have reviewed our data and we just don't see a fair way to do this.

Please don't stop that lovin' feeling.

Xorth said that time ago.

xorth
xorth

642 Credits 527 Posts
SSPUPS said:

Sounds good, only thing that needs to be done is just put the overall DTR score back to where it was/ should be now aka 227 700.

I was able to put you back. Sorry for the trouble! I will look into what happened,. thanks.

xorth
xorth

642 Credits 527 Posts
Da21 said:
SSPUPS said:...just put the overall DTR score back to where it was/ should be now aka 227 700.

We’ll see many people here asking the same question... but...

xorth said:Hello All, I have seen many help posts about this... -explanation- ...We're going to look to improve our formula to prevent it from happening again. Unfortunately, we cannot repair your site score. We deeply apologize for this, we know you work hard for your Site Score. We have reviewed our data and we just don't see a fair way to do this.

Please don't stop that lovin' feeling.

Xorth said that time ago.

That was for a mass issue, this seems isolated.

SSPUPS
SSPUPS

10 Credits 3 Posts
xorth said:
SSPUPS said:

I was able to put you back. Sorry for the trouble! I will look into what happened,. thanks.

Thank you for taking a look at that case, meanwhile it was at 100k i already managed to get 5.2k, if it's possible to add in there, i would really appreciate it. But thats cool if cant. Thanks again.

Best regards Pups

This thread is closed