Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Tha Branden Bus
Tha Branden Bus

0 Credits 6 Posts
I keep seeing this in different places, as well as being told that as soon as ELO is back our new updated score would be too. For Rift I played 42 games last night and won every single one. Elo didnt change whatsoever. 1439 before 1439 after. So where is the promise that games would NOT be lost. Will it take more time to update or was it all for nothing?

DroidTheLegend
DroidTheLegend

0 Credits 13 Posts
Same for me.Played plenty of 3v3 and ELO is still the same

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1511 Posts
Tha Branden Bus said:


Hi, @Tha Branden Bus

The leaderboards for ELO are now back up. Collecting your stats should gather any missed ELO. There might be a delay while the servers play catch up but I can assure you that nothing will be lost.


Join our Discord, click here.
Tha Branden Bus
Tha Branden Bus

0 Credits 6 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Tha Branden Bus said:


Hi, @Tha Branden Bus

The leaderboards for ELO are now back up. Collecting your stats should gather any missed ELO. There might be a delay while the servers play catch up but I can assure you that nothing will be lost.


Huh I have updated stats and everything. Still not updating ELO. Hopefully this changes by today/tomorrow otherwise that will be very disappointing

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1511 Posts
Tha Branden Bus said:


Hi again, @Tha Branden Bus

I'll have a quick word with our admin to get the full story.


Join our Discord, click here.
Tha Branden Bus
Tha Branden Bus

0 Credits 6 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
Tha Branden Bus said:


Hi again, @Tha Branden Bus

I'll have a quick word with our admin to get the full story.


Thank you I appreciate it

DroidTheLegend
DroidTheLegend

0 Credits 13 Posts
My ELO updated more or less,but even though I haven't lost a game of salvage today my ELO went down.I won so many matches and my ELO is too low for the amount of wins I got

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1511 Posts
Trickster said:


Hi, @Trickster and @Tha Branden Bus

The latest update regarding this from our admin is the server is now playing catch up. You 100% have not lost anything. Please be patient. Full information on ELO can be found here.

Thanks!


Join our Discord, click here.
DroidTheLegend
DroidTheLegend

0 Credits 13 Posts
Alright,hopefully everything will be alright at the end of the day

Tha Branden Bus
Tha Branden Bus

0 Credits 6 Posts
@Hey Im Swat

Thanks for the info

SolideSnakk
SolideSnakk

0 Credits 1 Posts
Trickster said:My ELO updated more or less,but even though I haven't lost a game of salvage today my ELO went down.I won so many matches and my ELO is too low for the amount of wins I got


The exact same thing has happened to me, except in the rumble playlist.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1511 Posts
SolideSnakk said:


The server is playing catch up, please be patient.

Also, if you want support you'll have to link an account to your DTR account. You can do this by going here.


Join our Discord, click here.

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar