Destiny Tracker Network
We're investigating issues reported by players attempting to view some sections of Bungie.net.
lucacel9
lucacel9

5 Credits 3 Posts
The day I am writing this post is June 7, 2016. My DTR Score on June 6, 2016, was 128,167, ranking me 1,644 overall in the world. I checked DTR this morning and saw that my DTR score had randomly dropped to exactly 100,000, and I was now ranked 8,856 overall. You can, in fact, go to my profile stat page and go to tracking. If you look on the right side, you will see "Site Score by Collection," and you will see the simultaneous Score drop(I will also add a link at the bottom of this post). I did not delete any of my characters or have a really awful day right before the drop, but I am still confused on why this happened. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this, please respond to this post. Thank you.

Link to Site Score(Look on the box second down on the right side):http://destinytracker.com/destiny/tracking/ps/lucacel9

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1510 Posts
2 Credit(s) Received
lucacel9 said:

Hi, @lucacel9

This could be perfectly normal but I'll get our admin to have a look when he has a spare moment. Our admin can be very busy so it could be awhile before he responds.

Join our Discord, click here.
lucacel9
lucacel9

5 Credits 3 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received

Thank you very much!

xorth
xorth

640 Credits 507 Posts
lucacel9 said:
Thank you very much!

I was able to fix your site score. Sorry for the delay.

Remove Stanz Calendar