Destiny Tracker Network
lazor-bladez
lazor-bladez

0 Credits 3 Posts
Get error when trying to verify psn game tag while it shows my clan, it will not list my Clan in look up. It will show I am in clan it says iam not synced

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

434 Credits 1516 Posts
lazor-bladez said:

Hi, @lazor-bladez

There was maintenance on the Destiny servers just recently. This could be the cause of the error. Could you let me know if you are still getting this error?

No longer staff, please use the contact page for support.
lazor-bladez
lazor-bladez

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
lazor-bladez said:

Hi, @lazor-bladez

There was maintenance on the Destiny servers just recently. This could be the cause of the error. Could you let me know if you are still getting this error?

now after sign in, preference an link accounts when I verify my account it asked to verify my bungie.net but returns not found. odd that it will show all my stats and clan on the tracker and bungie verifies my psn account but I can not compare clan stats.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

434 Credits 1516 Posts
lazor-bladez said:

Hi again, @lazor-bladez

Could you make sure your Bungie.net group and your Bungie.net profile are all set to public viewing under settings/admin settings. We cannot grab your clan stats if they are set to private.

No longer staff, please use the contact page for support.
lazor-bladez
lazor-bladez

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:
lazor-bladez said:

Hi again, @lazor-bladez

Could you make sure your Bungie.net group and your Bungie.net profile are all set to public viewing under settings/admin settings. We cannot grab your clan stats if they are set to private.

if you mean this, from bungie.net, it was not just changed it.
Account Linked (LAZOR-BLADEZ)

Display on public profile

Remove Stanz Calendar