Destiny Tracker Network
Destiny will undergo server maintenance tomorrow (3/23) starting at 9 AM PDT with no expected downtime for players.
Alert Link: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13125

This thread is closed

why charlie hate
why charlie hate

0 Credits 2 Posts
I changed my gamertag a little while ago (~4 months), and ever since my destiny stats haven't been displaying properly. It seems like none of my recent games are included in the overall stats, and it's showing that I actually have 6 characters. Any way to fix it or reset my stats so that new games will be updated?

Thanks!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1510 Posts
Hi, @why charlie hate

I've had a quick look at your account and I can see that the database has merged your stats with the previous owner of your new gamertag. I cannot fix this myself but I will flag it up to our admin to be fixed.

Sorry for the issue and thanks for reporting it.

Join our Discord, click here.
Trennnt
Trennnt

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hi, @why charlie hate

I've had a quick look at your account and I can see that the database has merged your stats with the previous owner of your new gamertag. I cannot fix this myself but I will flag it up to our admin to be fixed.

I seem to be having the same problem. Gamertag is Trennnt on Xbox Live.

xorth
xorth

640 Credits 507 Posts
why charlie hate said:I changed my gamertag a little while ago (~4 months), and ever since my destiny stats haven't been displaying properly. It seems like none of my recent games are included in the overall stats, and it's showing that I actually have 6 characters. Any way to fix it or reset my stats so that new games will be updated?

Thanks!

fixed

xorth
xorth

640 Credits 507 Posts
Trennnt said:
Hey Im Swat said:Hi, @why charlie hate

I seem to be having the same problem. Gamertag is Trennnt on Xbox Live.

fixed

why charlie hate
why charlie hate

0 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:
why charlie hate said:I changed my gamertag a little while ago (~4 months), and ever since my destiny stats haven't been displaying properly. It seems like none of my recent games are included in the overall stats, and it's showing that I actually have 6 characters. Any way to fix it or reset my stats so that new games will be updated?

Thanks!

fixed

Cheers, thanks a bunch!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1510 Posts
Hey, @why charlie hate & @Trennnt

As our admin has now fixed these issues, I will go ahead and lock this up. If you have any other issues, please create a new thread or send me a message. :-)

Join our Discord, click here.

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar