Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

why charlie hate
why charlie hate

0 Credits 2 Posts
I changed my gamertag a little while ago (~4 months), and ever since my destiny stats haven't been displaying properly. It seems like none of my recent games are included in the overall stats, and it's showing that I actually have 6 characters. Any way to fix it or reset my stats so that new games will be updated?

Thanks!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

434 Credits 1516 Posts
Hi, @why charlie hate

I've had a quick look at your account and I can see that the database has merged your stats with the previous owner of your new gamertag. I cannot fix this myself but I will flag it up to our admin to be fixed.

Sorry for the issue and thanks for reporting it.

No longer staff, please use the contact page for support.
Trennnt
Trennnt

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hi, @why charlie hate

I've had a quick look at your account and I can see that the database has merged your stats with the previous owner of your new gamertag. I cannot fix this myself but I will flag it up to our admin to be fixed.

I seem to be having the same problem. Gamertag is Trennnt on Xbox Live.

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 510 Posts
why charlie hate said:I changed my gamertag a little while ago (~4 months), and ever since my destiny stats haven't been displaying properly. It seems like none of my recent games are included in the overall stats, and it's showing that I actually have 6 characters. Any way to fix it or reset my stats so that new games will be updated?

Thanks!

fixed

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 510 Posts
Trennnt said:
Hey Im Swat said:Hi, @why charlie hate

I seem to be having the same problem. Gamertag is Trennnt on Xbox Live.

fixed

why charlie hate
why charlie hate

0 Credits 2 Posts
xorth said:
why charlie hate said:I changed my gamertag a little while ago (~4 months), and ever since my destiny stats haven't been displaying properly. It seems like none of my recent games are included in the overall stats, and it's showing that I actually have 6 characters. Any way to fix it or reset my stats so that new games will be updated?

Thanks!

fixed

Cheers, thanks a bunch!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

434 Credits 1516 Posts
Hey, @why charlie hate & @Trennnt

As our admin has now fixed these issues, I will go ahead and lock this up. If you have any other issues, please create a new thread or send me a message. :-)

No longer staff, please use the contact page for support.

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar