Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

I am Deathclaw
I am Deathclaw

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello!
I'm trying to join my regional leaderboard. I'm from Colombia. But it won't let me. I go to "Join regional Leaderboards" I fill in my local information, then it says that it successfully changed , but nothing happens. I was able to do it like 3 months ago, but I changed my gamertag and now this bug is happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hi, @I am Deathclaw

You are having trouble joining our regional leaderboards because your gamertag is invalid since you changed it. You will need to update it to your new one which you can do here. Once you've done that, please head to your stats page and collect your stats to ensure it's working. If it's working with no errors displayed, please see the next step otherwise please post here letting me know what error you're getting when changing your gamertag.

To add yourself to our regional leaderboards please go here. As soon as you load the page, the system will start guessing where you are based on your IP. If the results are incorrect, click the blue 'Yes' button to enter your location yourself then click the green save button. Now go back to your stats page and collect your stats to ensure the system is updated.

That's it but if you have any issues, just let me know.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar