Destiny 2 Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Ninja with no L
Ninja with no L

0 Credits 3 Posts
How to start? Hmmm....

Well long ago from a galaxy far far away, I once ran into a DrLupo on Asylum. (If memory serves me correctly) That of which was the first game that sparked an adventure that led to both of us streaming and the creation of the Trials Train. I was curious if said game's stats and date could be in the system somewhere. I'm guessing its somewhere amidst the endless darkness of 1's and 0's.

Any help is greatly appreciated, hope this isn't too much of a bother.

Have a nice day,

Ninja with no L
Brian.

xorth
xorth

642 Credits 527 Posts
Ninja with no L said:How to start? Hmmm....

Well long ago from a galaxy far far away, I once ran into a DrLupo on Asylum. (If memory serves me correctly) That of which was the first game that sparked an adventure that led to both of us streaming and the creation of the Trials Train. I was curious if said game's stats and date could be in the system somewhere. I'm guessing its somewhere amidst the endless darkness of 1's and 0's.

Any help is greatly appreciated, hope this isn't too much of a bother.

Have a nice day,

Ninja with no L
Brian.

What exactly are you trying to find? I'm a bit confused.

Ninja with no L
Ninja with no L

0 Credits 3 Posts
Essentially I'm looking to find the exact date that DrLupo and myself matched in Destiny. Cross referencing my recent game history with matches that have Lupo in them and sorting by the oldest recorded instances to find it. Not sure if it's possible, but I figured it would be neat to try to get an exact date on it. That was the day where many peeps began to get the sads on the internet, compliments of the Trials Train.

This instance happened a very long time ago, and I have no idea how to reach those kinds of stats from back then.

Thanks again.

xorth
xorth

642 Credits 527 Posts
Ninja with no L said:Essentially I'm looking to find the exact date that DrLupo and myself matched in Destiny. Cross referencing my recent game history with matches that have Lupo in them and sorting by the oldest recorded instances to find it. Not sure if it's possible, but I figured it would be neat to try to get an exact date on it. That was the day where many peeps began to get the sads on the internet, compliments of the Trials Train.

This instance happened a very long time ago, and I have no idea how to reach those kinds of stats from back then.

Thanks again.

Ah, we have no tool to do that sorry, it's something we may look into the future, but that would really be hard on the bungie serveres. The best we have right now is you can page back and go game by game...doesn't sound fun :)

Ninja with no L
Ninja with no L

0 Credits 3 Posts
Thanks for the help, I believe I've found the game in question. Have a nice day.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Ninja with no L said:Thanks for the help, I believe I've found the game in question. Have a nice day.

Hi, @Ninja with no L

Great to hear! I'll lock this up now but if you have further questions, shoot us a tweet again. :-)

This thread is closed