Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

smt7
smt7

0 Credits 7 Posts
Not realizing I could have logged in my Live.com account I reset the account, but the association on the tracker account is with the live con. tracker is showing a different xbox tag. The tag that is the assigned to the live.com is different them xbox live one.. can switch or delete the tag on the live.com account ??

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hi, there @smt7

You can change the gamertag linked to your account by going here.

Hope that helps!

Follow me on Twitter:@HeyImSwat
smt7
smt7

0 Credits 7 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hi, there @smt7

You can change the gamertag linked to your account by going here.

Hope that helps!
you are the best

smt7
smt7

0 Credits 7 Posts
Thank you very much will try

smt7
smt7

0 Credits 7 Posts
It's not working when I click reply on the post forum it kicks me out to live.com -- the tag on that was changed to a dummy one. not sure what to do at this point. whemever i reply to a post ( inv) the system sends it to the dummy tag....help help..

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@smt7

What is your Gamertag and are you saying you've logged with the wrong Microsoft account?

smt7
smt7

0 Credits 7 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@smt7

What is your Gamertag and are you saying you've logged with the wrong Microsoft account?

The gamer tag Iam trying to use is smt7...which is not tied to the live.comm account Iam using here..

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@smt7

That gamertag is already linked to your account.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@smt7

That gamertag is already linked to your account.

smt7
smt7

0 Credits 7 Posts
Yes, but when I reply to a post the tag is showing different

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
smt7 said:Yes, but when I reply to a post the tag is showing different

@smt7
You're going to have to provide a screenshot of this because I'm not seeing anything wrong at all.

smt7
smt7

0 Credits 7 Posts
Don't now how to add a screen shot, but if try and inv me or in the forum you will see it's not smt7....

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
smt7 said:Don't now how to add a screen shot,

@smt7 If you read this,upload the screenshot to an image sharing website such as Imgur.com then paste the URL of the screenshot here I might be able to help you further.

Until you provide a screenshot, I can't actually help you since I'm not seeing the problem at all.

Edit: As you have not replied and there is no noticeable issue, I'm locking this thread up. If you still have an issue, send me a message.

This thread is closed