Destiny Tracker Network
Swedish5
Swedish5

0 Credits 2 Posts
Previously, in the PVE tab, you could click on a raid to see raid difficulty/level, members participating, time it took, and if the event was completed. These links no longer expand when clicked on. In the games tab, the information does not show time the event took or if it was completed nor does not show difficulty/level. Is there an alternative way to see this information? Would like it for tracking purposes. Thanks very much.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @Swedish5

First of all thank you for posting. Could I please ask you to go here to link your PSN ID/XBL GT? I'm asking you to do this so I can help you. It's hard for me to provide you with support when you don't have a gaming account linked.

Once you've done this, i'll help you with this issue.

Thanks.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Swedish5
Swedish5

0 Credits 2 Posts
I've linked and verified my PSN. Did not know I had to verify it. Thanks for your help.

Hey Im Swat said:Hey, @Swedish5

First of all thank you for posting. Could I please ask you to go here to link your PSN ID/XBL GT? I'm asking you to do this so I can help you. It's hard for me to provide you with support when you don't have a gaming account linked.

Once you've done this, i'll help you with this issue.

Thanks.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hi, @Swedish5

Verification is optional. As for your PvE stats, you can view the unchanged PvE stats page here. I'm aware you can't view the stats when you click a game, this has been forwarded to our admin to be fixed.

Spectr338
Spectr338

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Swedish how's ya been? Glad you asked this as I was about to!

Hey Swat, any news on a fix?

Spectre338 - Xbox
KBOzzie59 - PS4

unicronic
unicronic

5 Credits 4 Posts
Hi, I'm also interested in this fix.

Any updates?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
Hey, @unicronic & @Spectr338

Our admin is currently of the country visiting family. Once he gets back, he'll look into this and deploy a fix.

unicronic
unicronic

5 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hey, @unicronic & @Spectr338

Our admin is currently of the country visiting family. Once he gets back, he'll look into this and deploy a fix.

Thanks for the update.

Is there any way to view your own speedrun times without going through all leaderboards?

Remove Stanz Calendar