Destiny Tracker Network
SnergleTheDwarf
SnergleTheDwarf

0 Credits 3 Posts
hi,

I often use my ps4 to browse destinytracker ... is there a way to improve the way destinyracker is displayed? There is a lot of empty space ... it's probably a problem of the browser on the ps4 ... but maybe something can be done ...

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1512 Posts
Hey, @SnergleTheDwarf

I am unfamiliar with how the PS browser works as I do not own a PS myself. I've checked DestinyTracker.com through multiple browsers and devices and the white space is fine in my opinion. If possible, could you provide a screenshot so I can see the issue myself?

Thanks.

Join our Discord, click here.
SnergleTheDwarf
SnergleTheDwarf

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hey, @SnergleTheDwarf

I am unfamiliar with how the PS browser works as I do not own a PS myself. I've checked DestinyTracker.com through multiple browsers and devices and the white space is fine in my opinion. If possible, could you provide a screenshot so I can see the issue myself?

Thanks.

As soon as I'm home later today I will do this ... right now I'm at work ... also I have a problem verifying my bungie-account:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/254/7284802

I always get the message "not found ...." thx

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1512 Posts
@SnergleTheDwarf

Hi.

If you try adding your account (not verifying) first, this might solve the issue. You can go here to do that.

I would also suggest checking your Bungie.net account privacy settings. If you have it set to private, we won't be able to find it.

SnergleTheDwarf
SnergleTheDwarf

0 Credits 3 Posts
Here are the screenshots ... hope they help ...

image 01
image 02
image 03
image 04

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1512 Posts
Hi again, @SnergleTheDwarf

Going by those screenshots, it looks like a compatibility issue with the Playstation browser. I'll pass this on as feedback to our admin but in the meantime, I recommend using a different device to browse DestinyTracker.

Thanks for providing the screenshots.

Remove Stanz Calendar