Destiny Tracker Network
XxJIMIxX
XxJIMIxX

5 Credits 2 Posts
Just some feedback, i don't really mind the appearance, but navigating through overview/crucible/leaderboards is much more clunky/glitchy than it ever used to be. Especially on IPhone/Ipad. Even my PC using google chrome, the dropdown boxes in leaderboards don't come up most of the time .

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @XxJIMIxX

Thanks for the feedback. As for the leaderboard dropdown boxes, I've tested this on my Windows laptop, Apple iPhone and Android tablet and had zero issues. Could you try clearing your cache, updating Chrome and check that none of your extensions (if any) are interfering with it?

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
xorth
xorth

641 Credits 517 Posts
XxJIMIxX said:Just some feedback, i don't really mind the appearance, but navigating through overview/crucible/leaderboards is much more clunky/glitchy than it ever used to be. Especially on IPhone/Ipad. Even my PC using google chrome, the dropdown boxes in leaderboards don't come up most of the time .

That's odd, in my tests it was way better. Is it just the dropdowns? can you give more detail on what else is clunky or glitchy? Thanks!

XxJIMIxX
XxJIMIxX

5 Credits 2 Posts
5 Credit(s) Received
xorth said:
XxJIMIxX said:Just some feedback, i don't really mind the appearance, but navigating through overview/crucible/leaderboards is much more clunky/glitchy than it ever used to be. Especially on IPhone/Ipad. Even my PC using google chrome, the dropdown boxes in leaderboards don't come up most of the time .

That's odd, in my tests it was way better. Is it just the dropdowns? can you give more detail on what else is clunky or glitchy? Thanks!

Mainly dropdown menus, Either using ps4 browser or IPhone devices there seems to be delay on dropdown boxes being available/intermittent though. On the ps4 browser character icons in 'crucible' dont appear correctly .

Fan of your site by the way, just tryin to give some feed back .

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 517 Posts
XxJIMIxX said:
xorth said:

Mainly dropdown menus, Either using ps4 browser or IPhone devices there seems to be delay on dropdown boxes being available/intermittent though. On the ps4 browser character icons in 'crucible' dont appear correctly .

Fan of your site by the way, just tryin to give some feed back .

Can you test the leaderboard filters on ps4 and ios? Should be better now! I'll look into the character selectors.