Destiny Tracker Network
EmNeziA
EmNeziA

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hello!
My profile is not showing in the regional leaderboards even though I registered everything via the "join regional leaderboards" button and saved the settings. I changed my Gamertag 2 weeks ago but have been able to see my profile on those leaderboards before that. Where is the issue?
My Gamertag is: NR Amnesia
Thanks for your help in advance.
Regards

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @unk ii amnesia

The problem lies with your gamertag. You've changed your gamertag on Xbox Live but not here (DestinyTracker.com). You can make the change here*. Once you've done that correctly, you will be able to set you local on the leaderboards.

Let me know if you have any issues

*For future references: You can find that link by clicking your username at the top then 'Preferences' and 'Linked Gaming Accounts'.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
EmNeziA
EmNeziA

0 Credits 2 Posts
Tried all those steps. Changed my username and password here and tried to link/recover the new Gamertag "NR Amnesia" to the trackernetwork. Clicked on the links that were sent to me, logged in and then it says that "unk II Amnesia" is still linked to my Tracker account. How do I remove the old linked gamertag? Not able to find it anywhere.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @unk ii amnesia

I can see from your profile you have updated your gamertag. To set your local, please go here then go back to your stats page and update your stats by pressing the blue 'Update stats' button.

Once you've done the above you should appear on your local leaderboard within 24 hours but if you have any issues, let me know.

. Changed my username and password here

Changing your password/username won't affect the linked account or anything else. Those are just your log in details and site name, nothing else.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!