Welcome to Destiny Tracker!

Recent:
Vince DiCola
Vince DiCola

0 Credits 2 Posts
When i look at my raid stats the list is there, all the raids I've done but the links to show me the group members, kills, gear i had equipped etc does not work.
I have tried in Chrome, Edge and Firefox on PC and through android web browser and Chrome on my phone but it just won't open the link.

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/pve/xbox/vince%20dicola/2305843009215415390/raid?page=9

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

431 Credits 1483 Posts
Hey, @Vince DiCola

I'm seeing an issue with your stats page where the site is giving me an error when I try to view your page. Is this the issue you're having? If not, i'll flag that and the issue you've reported to our admin to be looked into.

Need help? Please see the Help Forum or send us a Tweet at @DestinyTrack
Vince DiCola
Vince DiCola

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hey, @Vince DiCola

I'm seeing an issue with your stats page where the site is giving me an error when I try to view your page. Is this the issue you're having? If not, i'll flag that and the issue you've reported to our admin to be looked into.

Thank you

xorth
xorth

640 Credits 501 Posts
Vince DiCola said:
Hey Im Swat said:Hey, @Vince DiCola

Thank you

Fixed. Thanks for reporting