Destiny Tracker Network
Jeremy C Cooper
Jeremy C Cooper

0 Credits 2 Posts
Ever since Bungie dropped the new Supremacy Game Mode I noticed that none of my underling stats are displaying here..or my Elo scores for the game mode? The matches appear with the basic rundown of stats but no statistics..is this have to do with the Bungie API problem or something else? Because I can't seem to pull them up on the Destiny Companion App either? Was just hoping for some insight and thanks for all you guys do..this site has been a great way of keeping of my skill level progress for not only Destiny but Overwatch as well...thx again...Im on the Xbox One under the gamertag Legacy717 if I post this wrong...lol thx

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@Jeremy C Cooper

Due to an issue with the Bungie API, we have disabled ELO and some other stats/features may be unavailable.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Jeremy C Cooper
Jeremy C Cooper

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@Jeremy C Cooper

Due to an issue with the Bungie API, we have disabled ELO and some other stats/features may be unavailable.

Ok..thank you for the reply and hopefully Bungie will have the API issue fixed soon..I had hope that the current hotifx update today would have addressed this..but I guess we'll just have to wait...thanks again

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @Jeremy C Cooper

Supremacy stats are now available! Let me know if you have any issues regarding this or anything else.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Timothy Kelly
Timothy Kelly

0 Credits 1 Posts
I have a issue that I see two different supremacy choices under the games tab. One I believe is actual stats the second never changes and oddly enough is the only one of the two I can check.. my Elo there has not changed at all.. I have played maybe 30 games since the "stats" have been shown, and with no change to Elo. I imagine you could just sign in on this account and see for your self. It's kinda hard to explain in text. Thank you for reading. And nice web site!

xorth
xorth

641 Credits 527 Posts
Timothy Kelly said:I have a issue that I see two different supremacy choices under the games tab. One I believe is actual stats the second never changes and oddly enough is the only one of the two I can check.. my Elo there has not changed at all.. I have played maybe 30 games since the "stats" have been shown, and with no change to Elo. I imagine you could just sign in on this account and see for your self. It's kinda hard to explain in text. Thank you for reading. And nice web site!

We pushed an update to show supremacy and supremacy rumble ELO.... go check it out. Our Elo is still behind, but data is catching up hour by hour!

Remove Stanz Calendar