Destiny 2 Tracker Network
takebeer
takebeer

0 Credits 2 Posts
I feel like my Elo isn't updating. In fact I can't even find the Trials games in question when searching for the games. I've trued unlinking my account (at least, I think I did that) to see if anything has changed but it doesn't appear so. It doesn't have any Trials games listed for me since August.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@takebeer

ELO was taken offline for awhile due to issues within the Bungie API but it is back online. Unlinking your account will never solve any account issues. You can reattach your gaming account here.

If you have issues with anything, please let us know so we can look into it. Most issues can only be fixed by a member of staff.

takebeer
takebeer

0 Credits 2 Posts
@Hey Im Swat
It still doesn't appear to be working. My Elo is the same that it was on August 16. It seems to be listing newer games, which it wasn't previously, but the Performance Tracking graph doesn't go past August 16 still. In fact, when I use the Game Query Aggregator, the Trials games still don't appear in the search.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@takebeer

I have spoken to our admin and he said that the ELO database is working as expected but is lagging behind due to being turned off having to play catch up. Your new games and ELO should show up eventually.

kehndry
kehndry

0 Credits 3 Posts
@ Hey Im Swat my ELO for trials hasn't updated since sepetember 3rd how do i fix this

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@kehndry

ELO is working as expected but lagging behind due to previous issues with the Bungie API. It should catch up and display your up-to-date ELO soon.

kehndry
kehndry

0 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@kehndry

ELO is working as expected but lagging behind due to previous issues with the Bungie API. It should catch up and display your up-to-date ELO soon.

What exactly would you say is soon?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
kehndry said:
What exactly would you say is soon?

No idea but it will catch up and nothing will be lost. Feel free to continue gaming as normal.