Destiny Tracker Network
Destiny will undergo server maintenance tomorrow (3/23) starting at 9 AM PDT with no expected downtime for players.
Alert Link: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13125

This thread is closed

roxisaurus
roxisaurus

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Guys,

So I am one of six members of a small clan, LastoftheGuardeeeans. http://destinytracker.com/clans/1662849/lastoftheguardeeeans You will see that it shows 6 XB clanmates, but shows stats for only 5 members. I am the only member that is not showing up! Now, I am in the clan, Bungie.com shows my Xbox account as linked to this clan, and the clan shows on my emblem. I also have my own stats show up on DestinyTracker, but for some reason, just not here. Any ideas? Thanks, Tyler

roxisaurus
roxisaurus

0 Credits 4 Posts

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1510 Posts
@roxisaurus

Could you check to make sure your Bungie.net profile isn't set to private? If it is, we are are unable to grab your clan stats.

Join our Discord, click here.
roxisaurus
roxisaurus

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@roxisaurus

Could you check to make sure your Bungie.net profile isn't set to private? If it is, we are are unable to grab your clan stats.

Changed my settings to public on Bungie.net. Still isn't showing my name in the Clan, but I will keep checking. Thanks!

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1510 Posts
Hey again, @roxisaurus

I believe you are now showing up on your clan page. Could you confirm this?

roxisaurus
roxisaurus

0 Credits 4 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:Hey again, @roxisaurus

I believe you are now showing up on your clan page. Could you confirm this?

YES! I am all set, thanks!

Dragslov
Dragslov

0 Credits 7 Posts
roxisaurus said:Hey Guys,

So I am one of six members of a small clan, LastoftheGuardeeeans. http://destinytracker.com/clans/1662849/lastoftheguardeeeans You will see that it shows 6 XB clanmates, but shows stats for only 5 members. I am the only member that is not showing up! Now, I am in the clan, Bungie.com shows my Xbox account as linked to this clan, and the clan shows on my emblem. I also have my own stats show up on DestinyTracker, but for some reason, just not here. Any ideas? Thanks, Tyler

Yeah, mine are doing the same thing. I just tried resetting the settings from public to private and back. Still haven't had a change yet

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1510 Posts
@Dragslov

I can see you in your clan although it is not showing up on your player page. You need to check your Bungie.net group settings making sure it is set to active and public view. Clans should automatically link to your account on DestinyTracker if everything is set up correctly on Bungie.net.

Dragslov
Dragslov

0 Credits 7 Posts
@Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat said:
I can see you in your clan although it is not showing up on your player page. You need to check your Bungie.net group settings making sure it is set to active and public view. Clans should automatically link to your account on DestinyTracker if everything is set up correctly on Bungie.net.

It finally just appeared after about a week. I guess toggling it again finally worked. Thanks for the patience.

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar