Destiny 2 Tracker Network
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.
Azzyk1
Azzyk1

0 Credits 4 Posts
im a new supporter/donator i was wondering what exactly does the stat header do and where i can locate it i know where to edit and make one but wasnt too sure on the rest. any additional info would be appreciated

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @Azman Khan

First of all, thanks so much for supporting DestinyTracker.com! Donations like yours helps to keep us going and improve. :-)

As for your query, your stat header shoulder be found somewhere under 'Preferences' which can be found by clicking your name. The stat header is basically like your Facebook page header, you can put any appropriate info here.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, let me know! :-)

Azzyk1
Azzyk1

0 Credits 4 Posts
most welcome :)

i had a look around clicking all links i could under preferences still cant seem to find any sort of header, i did make a temporary one just to locate it see how it looks,
its not too important just very curious to how its displayed really,
thank you for your reply

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hello again, @Azman Khan

I've spoken to our site admin about the stat headers and according to him you will find those on the donation page (here).

Azzyk1
Azzyk1

0 Credits 4 Posts
hi there,
thanks for that, yes as far as im aware thats where you set up your stat header. As for where its displayed is whats puzzling me.