Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

The Hate Anthem
The Hate Anthem

0 Credits 2 Posts
[Staff Edit]

Post removed due to unacceptable behaviour towards a member of DestinyTracker.com staff.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

434 Credits 1516 Posts
@The Hate Anthem

That website appears to be for Star Wars which has nothing do with Destiny. We only promote Destiny content here at DestinyTracker.com.

No longer staff, please use the contact page for support.
The Hate Anthem
The Hate Anthem

0 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@The Hate Anthem

That website appears to be for Star Wars which has nothing do with Destiny. We only promote Destiny content here at DestinyTracker.com.

Yes LMAO im aware. I left the link as an example of what i was talking about. Hence why i left the link and then ASK would this site be doing something like it... in no way did i even hint that it was the same site. Was you so ready to get your post count up you are willing to just say anything? lmao. This site will already have most of the code in place since its already using the functions for the chrome extension. Please if you have no clue whats being talked about... just dont say anything. Because thanks to you at the moment my opinion of the staff is pretty low haha.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

434 Credits 1516 Posts
@The Hate Anthem

I'm locking this thread up and ignoring your suggestion. In future, please refrain from acting like an ass towards a member of staff. Anymore of this, you may find yourself unable to use our chats and forums for a set period of time.

Thanks.

No longer staff, please use the contact page for support.

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar