Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Jackelz666
Jackelz666

1 Credits 2 Posts
1 Credit(s) Received
All Iron Banner games are displayed however it still says I haven't played IB since January. So no ELO, True Skill, or ranking updates.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
@Jackelz666

I believe that all Iron Banner games are falling under the 'Control' game mode and not 'Iron Banner' due to Control being the current game mode.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Jackelz666
Jackelz666

1 Credits 2 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@Jackelz666

I believe that all Iron Banner games are falling under the 'Control' game mode and not 'Iron Banner' due to Control being the current game mode.

Understood, does that mean the last couple Iron Banner's are also counted that way?

Lalo ATX
Lalo ATX

4 Credits 3 Posts
Hey Im Swat said:@Jackelz666

The list of matches shows up under control, but the Performance Tracking chart doesn't show any updates since before IB started.

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/playlists/xbox/Lalo%20ATX/control

I've played dozens of IB control matches since last Tuesday, yet the chart only shows data through Oct 31

Is that a bug or am I just doing something wrong?

Ricky Lamb
Ricky Lamb

0 Credits 1 Posts
I also came to the forums to check on this. I've been playing a ton of IB this week and nothing but it is updating my clash.

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @Ricky Lamb

Hi, all Iron Banner clash games will fall under the 'Clash' classification not Iron Banner. The Iron Banner classification is for the default mode (Control).

This thread will now be locked to prevent people from bumping this old and answered topic. If you have another question/issue, please create your own thread or message me.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar