Destiny Tracker Network
keepcalmandmida
keepcalmandmida

0 Credits 1 Posts
I can't get the city I live in to show up it goes back to select city every time.

Kwondivinus
Kwondivinus

0 Credits 3 Posts
Ülke sıralamasında görülmüyorum

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @Kwondivinus sorry but as this is an English website and I only understand English, I'm going to have to ask you to speak English or use a translator.

Thanks.

Looking for people to play other non Destiny games with? Click here!
Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @keepcalmandmida

If you still need help, send me a message and i'll try to help.

Thanks.

Kwondivinus
Kwondivinus

0 Credits 3 Posts
My name is not in the order of the country I made a recording in turkey

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @Kwondivinus

Thanks for getting back to me.

You haven't linked your PSN ID and/or Xbox LIVE Gamertag, you will need to this before you can be added to any leaderboard. To do this, please see the instructions below:

First of all, Click Here.
Now enter your PSN ID and/or Xbox Live Gamertag into the appropriate box as shown in this image
Once you've done that, click the blue 'Update Settings' button.

You should now have your PSN ID and/or Xbox LIVE gamertag attached to your DestinyTracker.com account, if not please wait up to an hour for the change to your account to be synced to our servers.

Once your account is linked, Click here to add your location. Once you've done this, please head back to your stats page and update your stats. You should now be on the regional leaderboards but it can take up to 12 hours for you to appear.

I hope this helps.

Kwondivinus
Kwondivinus

0 Credits 3 Posts
I did everything you needed to do, but it is not

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

436 Credits 1524 Posts
Hey, @Kwondivinus

You don't have anything linked to your account so you haven't. Please read my above post again to learn how to add your Xbox LIVE Gamertag and/or PSN ID. You MUST do that first before you will appear on any leaderboard.

If you're having issues adding your Xbox LIVE Gamertag and/or PSN ID, please let me know and i'll help you with that.

Thanks.

Remove Stanz Calendar