Destiny Tracker Network

This thread is closed

Ponntanelli
Ponntanelli

0 Credits 2 Posts
Yeah, like the title: Can you see how many players a country or region has? Active preferably.

Also looking at a list, for example, "K/D, November 2016, Sweden" - do I only see players who has registered on this site?

Hey Im Swat
Hey Im Swat

432 Credits 1511 Posts
Hey, @Ponntanelli

Ponntanelli said:Yeah, like the title: Can you see how many players a country or region has? Active preferably.

Sorry but there's no way for us to filter out inactive players. Loading up a regional leaderboard should give you a rough estimate as to how many registered DestinyTracker.com and Destiny players there are for that region.

Ponntanelli said:
Also looking at a list, for example, "K/D, November 2016, Sweden" - do I only see players who has registered on this site?

Yes, you are only seeing people who have registered to DestinyTracker and set up their local for regional leaderboards. Sorry for any disappointment but, we can't grab that information.

Join our Discord, click here.
Ponntanelli
Ponntanelli

0 Credits 2 Posts
No dissapointment here, thanks for answering! I was just hoping that the list showed players who wasn't registered since a lot of players in my hubs aren't/haven't heard about this site. Therefore it's a bit difficult to weigh the regional lists and "who's the best".

This thread is closed

Remove Stanz Calendar