Welcome to Destiny Tracker!

Recent:
Evomaster289
Evomaster289

0 Credits 30 Posts
Are you looking for a clan that needs to understand that you have responsibilities that you need to take care of? Do you get kicked from LFG groups because your child needs your attention? We are a clan of Dads, Brothers, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Civilians that all game together. We have jobs in the real world, wives, kids, and things that we need to take care of. But we all love to game. It may take a few days to join, follow the link and apply for the clan. We like to get to know our members more. Happy Hunting Guardians.

EVOLUTION OUTLAWS

EVOLUTION RENEGADES

Just as an FYI, we accept non-dads into the clan. Just know that we are family first. As I like to say LIFE happens. This clan is about the members not the game. We support each other and help each other in and out of the game. We are a growing Dads of Destiny Clan. We have people in all time zones and in the UK.

ZeroZ160
ZeroZ160

0 Credits 1 Posts
i'm looking for a pvp clan , i'm trying to get better in destiny

Loonymiack
Loonymiack

0 Credits 1 Posts
Evomaster289 said:Are you looking for a clan that needs to understand that you have responsibilities that you need to take care of? Do you get kicked from LFG groups because your child needs your attention? We are a clan of Dads, Brothers, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Civilians that all game together. We have jobs in the real world, wives, kids, and things that we need to take care of. But we all love to game. It may take a few days to join, follow the link and apply for the clan. We like to get to know our members more. Happy Hunting Guardians.

EVOLUTION OUTLAWS

EVOLUTION RENEGADES

Just as an FYI, we accept non-dads into the clan. Just know that we are family first. As I like to say LIFE happens. This clan is about the members not the game. We support each other and help each other in and out of the game. We are a growing Dads of Destiny Clan. We have people in all time zones and in the UK.

Oooo, I think you guys are right up my alley. I'm a working professional that needs a clan that has a template that can work around/within my schedule. I live in EST in the United States, generally I'm free on weekends to do raids and whatever.

I'm a helpful sort and don't mind pitchin in when needed. I'm very knowledgeable about Destiny, been playing since year 1 (Dec 17th 2014 to be exact) and have all three guardians at least 320 and above and rising (currently leveling my guardians. They share gear, so the other two while dormant will have shitty light levels).

Thanks.

RayJay2659
RayJay2659

0 Credits 2 Posts
Evomaster289 said:Are you looking for a clan that needs to understand that you have responsibilities that you need to take care of? Do you get kicked from LFG groups because your child needs your attention? We are a clan of Dads, Brothers, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Civilians that all game together. We have jobs in the real world, wives, kids, and things that we need to take care of. But we all love to game. It may take a few days to join, follow the link and apply for the clan. We like to get to know our members more. Happy Hunting Guardians.

EVOLUTION OUTLAWS

EVOLUTION RENEGADES

I would like to join this clan. I'm a dad and love Destiny, but have kids, a wife, and Army career that takes up a lot of my time. I don't care about kill/death ratios or EOL score......... not too sure exactly what it is but been judged by it lol. I just want to have fun and complete missions and help and be helped with strikes, nightfalls, raids, POE, etc. I did a strike with 2 players with the (Dads of destiny) clan tag a few weeks ago. The tag name made me smirk but on the serious side I was like.... I need to check this out. Glad I found y'all on the clan recruitment!!!!! game tag # rayjay2659. Thanks.

RayJay2659
RayJay2659

0 Credits 2 Posts
I would like to join this clan. I'm a dad and love Destiny, but have kids, a wife, and Army career that takes up a lot of my time. I don't care about kill/death ratios or EOL score......... not too sure exactly what it is but been judged by it lol. I just want to have fun and complete missions and help and be helped with strikes, nightfalls, raids, POE, etc. I did a strike with 2 players with the (Dads of destiny) clan tag a few weeks ago. The tag name made me smirk but on the serious side I was like.... I need to check this out. Glad I found y'all on the clan recruitment!!!!! game tag # rayjay2659. Thanks.

Craig Summers
Craig Summers

0 Credits 1 Posts
Hi,
I have only just started playing so would like to join so I can get better at the game.

Thanks

mreid72
mreid72

0 Credits 1 Posts
So how would I go about joining? This sounds like a clan that would work for me.

El Don Juan X1
El Don Juan X1

0 Credits 2 Posts
I also would like to join people that understand that kids are kids and sometimes you need to step away from the controller from time to time.

How do I go about applying? Thanks

XBL GT: El Don Juan X1

Evomaster289
Evomaster289

0 Credits 30 Posts
Hey guys, to join the clan, click on the link above in my message to start the process. We are still taking new members!!! Thanks for all the responses. We are getting to them as fast as we can.